Kenneth Cole (or Ken Cole) may refer to:
- Kenneth Cole (designer) (born 1954), American clothing designer
- Kenneth Cole Productions, American fashion house founded by the designer
- Kenneth Reese Cole, Jr. (1938–2001), aide to U.S. President Richard Nixon
- Kenneth J. Cole, Pennsylvania politician
- Kenneth Stewart Cole (1900–1984), American biophysicist
Other articles related to "kenneth cole, cole":
... An example of a social media mishap includes designer Kenneth Cole's Twitter mishap in 2011 ... When Kenneth Cole tweeted, "Millions are in uproar in #Cairo ... Kenneth Cole realized his mistake shortly after and responded with a statement apologizing for the tweet ...
... Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc ... Cole’s advocacy for AIDS awareness and research has made the fashion house a legend in philanthropic circles ... Cole managed to procure nearly 3 million dollars worth of donated exposure and press ...
Famous quotes containing the words cole and/or kenneth:
“Has it ever occurred to you that friendship, at best, is a rather doubtful asset? I dont want friends. I shall have worshippers and followers. People who will obey me because they recognize my greatness. Those who are loyal will be rewarded, and the othersdestroyed.”
—Lester Cole (19041985)
“All successful revolutions are the kicking in of a rotten door. The violence of revolutions is the violence of men who charge into a vacuum.”
—John Kenneth Galbraith (b. 1908)