- Introduction to the Principles of Heterogeneous Catalysis, 1967, Academic Press. (With W.J. Thomas).
- Selections and Reflections: The Legacy of Sir Lawrence Bragg, 1990, Science Reviews. (With Lord David Phillips, editors).
- Michael Faraday and the Royal Institution: The Genius of Man and Place, 1991, Institute of Physics Publishing.
- Perspectives in Catalysis, 1992, Blackwells. (With K.I. Zamaraev, editors).
- Principles and Practice of Heterogeneous Catalysis, 1997, Wiley. (With W.J. Thomas).
- 4D Electron Microscopy: Imaging in Space and Time, 2010, Imperial College Press. (With A.H. Zewail).
- Design and Applications of Single-Site Heterogeneous Catalysts: Contributions to Green Chemistry, Clean Technology and Sustainability, 2012, Imperial College Press.
Read more about this topic: John Meurig Thomas
Other articles related to "selected bibliography, selected":
... Bone Dance New and Selected Poems, 1965-1992 (1994) -- a collection of some of her works from all of her different collections focusing on the condition of the “halfbreed ...
... Ongoings Web of Spider-Man #117–129, and its replacement, Sensational Spider-Man #0–11 Amazing Spider-Man #394–418 Spider-Man #51–75 Spectacular Spider-Man #217–240 Spider-Man Unlimited (Vol. 1) #7–14 Furthermore, all five titles were temporarily renamed with "Scarlet Spider" in place of "Spider-Man" for two months, in imitation of the X-Men's "Age of Apocalypse" story arc, with Web of Scarlet Spider continuing for an additional two months after the other titles returned ...
Famous quotes containing the word selected:
“The best history is but like the art of Rembrandt; it casts a vivid light on certain selected causes, on those which were best and greatest; it leaves all the rest in shadow and unseen.”
—Walter Bagehot (18261877)