John Cornwall is the name of:
- John Cornwall (Upper Canada politician), farmer and political figure in Upper Canada
- John Cornwall (MP) (c.1366-1414), MP for Shropshire (UK Parliament constituency)
- John Cornwall (died 1608), MP for Marlborough (UK Parliament constituency)
- John Cornwall, 1st Baron Fanhope (died 1443), English nobleman, soldier and one of the most respected chivalric figures of his era
- John Cornwall (South Australian politician) (born 1935), former member of the South Australian Legislative Council
Read more about John Cornwall: See Also
Other articles related to "john cornwall, cornwall, john":
... John Cornwall was a farmer and political figure in Upper Canada ... native of Wales and came to the Thirteen Colonies around 1772), the son of John Cornwall ... Cornwall served with Butler's Rangers during the American Revolution ...
... John of Cornwall (disambiguation), multiple people. ...
... With John Holland she had five children Constance Holland (1387–1437) who married Thomas Mowbray, 4th Earl of Norfolk and Sir John Grey and had issue ... John Holland, 2nd Duke of Exeter (1395–1447) had issue ... With John Cornwall, 1st Baron Fanhope and Milbroke she had two children Constance Cornwall (c ...
Famous quotes containing the word john:
“And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps.”
—Bible: New Testament St. John the Divine, in Revelation, 14:2.