Products and Business
- jet, a tube, nozzle, or passageway in a carburetor
- JET, an acronym for Java emitter templates, a template engine that is part of the Eclipse EMF project
- JET, an acronym for joint-engine technology
- Jet (brand), a filling-station brand name
- Jet (video game), a fighter-jet simulation program for 8-bit and 16-bit computers
- Jet (WMH Tool brand), a brand of woodworking and metalworking workshop machinery (fixed and portable), owned by WMH Tool Group AG
- JET TV, an alternative name for Japan Entertainment Television, a television station in Singapore and Taiwan in the Jadeworld station group
- Matra Djet (Matra Sports Jet), a French sports car
- pump-jet, a marine propulsion mechanism for jetskis and other types of boats
- Samsung Jet, a mobile-phone handset
- water jet cutter, a tool for cutting and the machining of engineering materials
Read more about this topic: Jet
Other articles related to "products, product":
... Cottonelle Cottonelle is a brand name for bath products ... Product forms include premium bath tissue and flushable moist wipe products ... Depend Depend is a brand name for incontinence products worn by adults ...
... dealers and consumers alike noted an increase in the cost of Zipp products, stemming from aircraft manufacturers Boeing and Airbus placing a strain on the carbon fiber market with their most ... New products announced for 2008 included the redesigned 202 - a light-weight (1070g) climbing racing wheel featuring a revamped, deeper section rim, the world's deepest conventional, non-disc TT ... Zipp’s 2010 product line featured two new wheel models ...
... in the United States has given rise to a number of commercial products that promise to add bacon flavoring without the labor involved in cooking it or the perceived negative qualities of ... Some of the more unusual products are evidence of the recent fad, including Bacon vodka, bacon peanut brittle, bacon toothpaste, baconnaise (bacon mayonnaise ... A range of inedible products are also available including bacon bandaids, scarfs, soaps, perfumes and air fresheners ...
Famous quotes containing the words products and, business and/or products:
“Isnt it odd that networks accept billions of dollars from advertisers to teach people to use products and then proclaim that children arent learning about violence from their steady diet of it on television!”
—Toni Liebman (20th century)
“Never discuss public business while drinking.”
“The measure discriminates definitely against products which make up what has been universally considered a program of safe farming. The bill upholds as ideals of American farming the men who grow cotton, corn, rice, swine, tobacco, or wheat and nothing else. These are to be given special favors at the expense of the farmer who has toiled for years to build up a constructive farming enterprise to include a variety of crops and livestock.”
—Calvin Coolidge (18721933)