- Jet (comics), a female character in DC comics New Guardians
- Jet (Wildstorm), a character from Wildstorm/DC Comics
- Jet Alone, a fictional robot from the Neon Genesis Evangelion anime series
- Jet Black, a character from the anime Cowboy Bebop
- Jet Fusion, a cartoon character from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- Jet Jaguar, a fictional robot from the 1973 film Godzilla vs. Megalon
- Jet Link, who is Cyborg 002, a character from Cyborg 009
- Jet the Hawk, a video game character from Sonic Riders
- The Jets, a gang in the 1957 Broadway musical West Side Story
- Jet, an alternate name for Ground Control, a 1998 American thriller and disaster film starring Kiefer Sutherland
- "Jet" (Avatar: The Last Airbender espisode), a 2005 episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender involving the character Jet
- Jet of Blood, a 1925 French surreal play by Antonin Artaud
- Jet, a widely used drug in the video game series Fallout
- Jet, one of the elements mentioned in the openings of the British fiction series Sapphire and Steel
Read more about this topic: Jet
Other articles related to "fiction":
... Frank Russell (January 6, 1905 - February 28, 1978) was a British author best known for his science fiction novels and short stories ... Campbell's Astounding Science Fiction and other pulp magazines ... Russell also wrote horror fiction for Weird Tales, and non-fiction articles on Fortean topics ...
... Nevada, as the host city for the 69th World Science Fiction Convention, Renovation, to be held in 2011, and Raleigh, North Carolina, as the host city for the 10th North American ... The Canadian Science Fiction and Fantasy Association selected Winnipeg, Manitoba, as the location of Canvention 2010 and the 30th Prix Aurora Awards ...
... positive, and Dune is considered by some critics to be the best science fiction book ever written ... Science fiction author Arthur C ... and most ingenious." It was called "One of the monuments of modern science fiction" by the Chicago Tribune, while the Washington Post described it as "A portrayal ...
... DeLillo has twice been a Pulitzer Prize for Fiction finalist for Mao II and Underworld (1992 and 1998, respectively), won the PEN/Faulkner Award for Mao II in 1992 (receiving a ... DeLillo has described his fiction as being influenced by " the fact that we're living in dangerous times ...
... Thomas Mann in his novel Doctor Faustus (1943) has the fictional German composer Adrian Leverkühn attempt to write an opera on Love's Labour's Lost. ...
Famous quotes containing the word fiction:
“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isnt.”
—Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (18351910)
“... the main concern of the fiction writer is with mystery as it is incarnated in human life.”
—Flannery OConnor (19251964)
“It is with fiction as with religion: it should present another world, and yet one to which we feel the tie.”
—Herman Melville (18191891)