Jefferson County Courthouse may refer to:
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Alabama), listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Birmingham, Alabama
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Florida), a contributing property in the Monticello Historic District
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Georgia), listed on the NRHP in Louisville, Georgia
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Idaho), listed on the NRHP in Rigby, Idaho
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Iowa), listed on the NRHP in Fairfield, Iowa
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Kentucky), listed on the NRHP in Louisville, Kentucky
- Jefferson County Courthouse Annex, listed on the NRHP in Louisville, Kentucky
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Montana), listed on the NRHP in Boulder, Montana
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Nebraska), listed on the NRHP in Fairbury, Nebraska
- Jefferson County Courthouse Complex, listed on the NRHP in Watertown, New York
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Ohio), located at 301 Market Street in Steubenville, Ohio. It is the original courthouse constructed for Jefferson County. It was constructed in 1871 through 1874 by Heard & Blythe architectural firm
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Oklahoma), listed on the NRHP in Waurika, Oklahoma
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Texas), listed on the NRHP in Beaumont, Texas
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Washington), listed on the NRHP in Port Townsend, Washington
- Jefferson County Courthouse (West Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Charles Town, West Virginia
Other articles related to "jefferson county courthouse, county, jefferson county":
... The Jefferson County Courthouse Annex in Louisville, Kentucky was designed by Kenneth McDonald, Sr ... The Jefferson County Courthouse was previously listed, in 1972 ...
... The Västra Götaland Regional Council or Västra Götalandsregionen is an evolved County Council that for a trial period has assumed certain tasks from the County Administrative Board ... trial councils are applied for Skåne County and Gotland County ...
... Jefferson County (north) Henry County (northeast) Lee County (east) Clark County, Missouri (southeast) Scotland County, Missouri (southwest) Davis County (west) ...
... The arms for the County of Västra Götaland was granted in 1999 when the county was formed ... When the arms is shown with a royal crown it represents the County Administrative Board, which is the regional presence of (royal) government authority ...
... Västra Götaland County (Swedish Västra Götalands län) is a county or län on the western coast of Sweden ... The county is the second largest (in terms of population) of Sweden's counties and it is subdivided into 49 municipalities (kommuner) ... The capital and governmental seat of Västra Götaland County is Gothenburg ...
Famous quotes containing the words courthouse, jefferson and/or county:
“It is told that some divorcees, elated by their freedom, pause on leaving the courthouse to kiss a front pillar, or even walk to the Truckee to hurl their wedding rings into the river; but boys who recover the rings declare they are of the dime-store variety, and accuse the throwers of fraudulent practices.”
—Administration in the State of Neva, U.S. public relief program. Nevada: A Guide to the Silver State (The WPA Guide to Nevada)
“If the pulse of his people shall beat calmly under this experiment, another and another will be tried till the measure of despotism be filled up.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)
“A horse, a buggy and several sets of harness, valued in all at about $250, were stolen last night from the stable of Howard Quinlan, near Kingsville. The county police are at work on the case, but so far no trace of either thieves or booty has been found.”
—H.L. (Henry Lewis)