Jefferson County Courthouse may refer to:
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Alabama), listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Birmingham, Alabama
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Florida), a contributing property in the Monticello Historic District
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Georgia), listed on the NRHP in Louisville, Georgia
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Idaho), listed on the NRHP in Rigby, Idaho
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Iowa), listed on the NRHP in Fairfield, Iowa
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Kentucky), listed on the NRHP in Louisville, Kentucky
- Jefferson County Courthouse Annex, listed on the NRHP in Louisville, Kentucky
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Montana), listed on the NRHP in Boulder, Montana
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Nebraska), listed on the NRHP in Fairbury, Nebraska
- Jefferson County Courthouse Complex, listed on the NRHP in Watertown, New York
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Ohio), located at 301 Market Street in Steubenville, Ohio. It is the original courthouse constructed for Jefferson County. It was constructed in 1871 through 1874 by Heard & Blythe architectural firm
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Oklahoma), listed on the NRHP in Waurika, Oklahoma
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Texas), listed on the NRHP in Beaumont, Texas
- Jefferson County Courthouse (Washington), listed on the NRHP in Port Townsend, Washington
- Jefferson County Courthouse (West Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Charles Town, West Virginia
Other articles related to "county, jefferson county courthouse, jefferson county":
... The arms for the County of Västra Götaland was granted in 1999 when the county was formed ... the arms is shown with a royal crown it represents the County Administrative Board, which is the regional presence of (royal) government authority ...
... The Jefferson County Courthouse Annex in Louisville, Kentucky was designed by Kenneth McDonald, Sr ... The Jefferson County Courthouse was previously listed, in 1972 ...
... Jefferson County (north) Henry County (northeast) Lee County (east) Clark County, Missouri (southeast) Scotland County, Missouri (southwest) Davis County (west) ...
... The Västra Götaland Regional Council or Västra Götalandsregionen is an evolved County Council that for a trial period has assumed certain tasks from the County Administrative Board ... Similar trial councils are applied for Skåne County and Gotland County ...
... Västra Götaland County (Swedish Västra Götalands län) is a county or län on the western coast of Sweden ... The county is the second largest (in terms of population) of Sweden's counties and it is subdivided into 49 municipalities (kommuner) ... The capital and governmental seat of Västra Götaland County is Gothenburg ...
Famous quotes containing the words courthouse, jefferson and/or county:
“... research is never completed ... Around the corner lurks another possibility of interview, another book to read, a courthouse to explore, a document to verify.”
—Catherine Drinker Bowen (18971973)
“[B]y going to the College [William and Mary] I shall get a more universal Acquaintance, which may hereafter be serviceable to me; and I suppose I can pursue my Studies in the Greek and Latin as well there as here, and likewise learn something of the Mathematics.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)
“But I would say to my fellows, once for all, As long as possible live free and uncommitted. It makes but little difference whether you are committed to a farm or the county jail.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)