- A Discourse on the Moral Effects of the Arts and Sciences English translation
- Confessions of Jean-Jacques Rousseau English translation, as published by Project Gutenberg, 2004
- Considerations on the Government of Poland English translation
- Constitutional Project for Corsica English translation
- Discourse on Political Economy English translation
- Discourse on the Origin and Basis of Inequality Among Men English translation
- The Social Contract, Or Principles of Political Right English translation
- 'Elementary Letters on Botany', 1771-3 PDF (4.23 MB) English translation
- Emile French text and English translation (Grace G. Roosevelt's revision and correction of Barbara Foxley's Everyman translation, at Columbia)
- Full Ebooks of Rousseau in french on the website 'La philosophie'
- Mondo Politico Library's presentation of Jean-Jacques Rousseau's book, The Social Contract (G.D.H. Cole translation; full text)
- Narcissus, or The Self-Admirer: A Comedy English translation
- Project Concerning New Symbols for Music French text and English translation, archived from the original on 2008-12-20
- The Creed of a Savoyard Priest English translation
- Works by Jean-Jacques Rousseau at Project Gutenberg
- (French) Texts of J.-J. Rousseau and biography at athena.unige.ch
- (French) Full Text of J.-J. Rousseau
Read more about this topic: Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Other articles related to "texts, online, text, online texts":
... Windows on the Sixties Exploring Key Texts of Media and Culture ... French translation previously published in the Montreal-based online journal Hors Champ (15 January 2002) ... Expanded English text, as "On Being Invisible" (April 2009) ...
... Bram Stoker Online Full text and PDF versions of the entire collection. ...
... Samaritan Aramaic Targum - Aramaic text of Samaritan Targum with English translation ... Jewish languages Afro-Asiatic Hebrew Eras Biblical Mishnaic Medieval Modern Dialects Ashkenazi Sephardi Mizrahi Yemenite Tiberian Samaritan Hebrew Judeo-Aramaic Aramaic Biblical Targum Talmudic Barzani Hulaulá Lishana Deni Lishán Didán Lishanid Noshan Betanure Jewish Neo-Aramaic Samaritan Aramaic Judeo-Arabic Arabic Judaeo-Iraqi Judaeo-Morrocan Judaeo-Tripolitanian Judaeo-Tunisian Judaeo-Yemeni Others Kayla / Qwara Judaeo-Berber Indo-European Germanic Yiddish Dialects / Argots Eastern Western Litvish Poylish Ukrainish Galitzish Yiddish Dutch Scots Yiddish Alsatian Yiddish Klezmer-loshn ganovim-loshn balagole-loshn katsoves-loshn Sabesdiker losn Judendeutsch Yiddish sign language Jewish English Yeshivish Yinglish Heblish Romance Judaeo-Romance Judaeo-Catalan (Catalanic) Judaeo-Italian Judaeo-Piedmontese Judaeo-Spanish (Ladino) Haketia Tetuani Judaeo-Latin (La‘az) Judaeo-Provençal (Shuadit) Zarphatic Judaeo-Portuguese (Lusitanic) Judaeo-Aragonese Indo-Iranian Judaeo-Iranian Bukhori Juhuri Dzhidi Judaeo-Hamedani Judaeo-Shirazi Judaeo-Esfahani Judaeo-Kurdish Judaeo-Yazdi Judaeo-Kermani Judaeo-Kashani Judaeo-Borujerdi Judaeo-Khunsari Judaeo-Golpaygani Judaeo-Nehevandi Others Yevanic Knaanic Judaeo-Marathi Other Jewish languages Krymchak / Karaim Judaeo-Malayalam Judaeo-Georgian ...
Famous quotes containing the word texts:
“A book is not an autonomous entity: it is a relation, an axis of innumerable relations. One literature differs from another, be it earlier or later, not because of the texts but because of the way they are read: if I could read any page from the present timethis one, for instanceas it will be read in the year 2000, I would know what the literature of the year 2000 would be like.”
—Jorge Luis Borges (18991986)