James Guthrie may refer to:
- James Guthrie (artist) (1859–1930), Scottish painter
- James Guthrie (Australian politician) (1872–1958), Australian Senator
- James Guthrie (conductor) (born c. 1914), American conductor and newspaper executive
- James Guthrie (Kentucky) (1792–1869), American businessman and politician
- James Guthrie (minister) (c. 1612–1661), Scottish Presbyterian martyr, executed at the Restoration
- James Guthrie (record producer) (born 1953), English recording engineer and record producer
Other articles related to "guthrie, james guthrie, james":
... Guthrie (surname), for information on the name Surname A ... Guthrie, Jr ... Allan Guthrie Arlo Guthrie, American folk singer, son of Woody Guthrie Bruce Guthrie (disambiguation) Charles Guthrie, Baron Guthrie of Craigiebank Charles Claude ...
... Senator James Guthrie, KY frmr U.S ... Douglas of Illinois, James Guthrie of Kentucky, Robert Mercer Taliaferro Hunter of Virginia, Joseph Lane of Oregon, Daniel S ... candidates, Isaac Toucey of Connecticut, James Pearce of Maryland, and Jefferson Davis of Mississippi (the future president of the Confederate States) also received votes ...
Famous quotes containing the words guthrie and/or james:
“This land is your land, this land is my land, From California to the New York Island. From the redwood forest to the Gulf Stream waters This land was made for you and me.”
—Woody Guthrie (19121967)
“It takes a great deal of history to produce a little literature.”
—Henry James (18431916)