Issue may refer to:
- Issue (legal), a legal term
- A single instance of a periodically published journal, magazine, or newspaper
- Issue (magazine), a monthly Korean comics anthology magazine
- Issues, a Jewish magazine published by the American Council for Judaism
- Issue (computers), a unit of work to accomplish an improvement in a data system
- Issue tracking system, computer software
- Issuer, a legal entity that develops, registers and sells securities
- Issues (Korn album), 1999
- Issues (N2U album), 2005
- "Issues", a song from the 2008 Mindless Self Indulgence album if
- "Issues" (The Saturdays song), 2008
- "Issues" (Escape the Fate song)
- Issue, a term for the children or descendants of a person
- Issue, a term for a postage stamp, or series of postage stamps, that has been officially released for use
- Issue, Maryland
- Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, a nightly TV newscast on HLN
- Issues (band), a metalcore band from Atlanta, Georgia
- Issues, mental problems.
Other articles related to "issue, issues":
1969), running to issue #112 (March 1983) ... in her own story, which would headline each issue ... It would later be edited by Archie Goodwin (issues #7-12, 34-5), Billy Graham (#13-16), Bill DuBay (#21-50, 87-95, 101-102) and Louise Jones (#51-86) ...
... Name Birth Marriage Issue Princess Beatrice of York 8 August 1988 Princess Eugenie of York 23 March 1990 ...
... Name Birth Marriage Issue Crown Prince Naruhito 23 February 9 ... June 1993 Masako Owada Princess Toshi Prince Akishino 30 November 29 ... June 1990 ...
... This issue has become known as the Military Guinea ... in paper money, so the coining of this issue for the army's special needs was a poor deal for the government, and this was the last issue of guineas to be minted ...
... She has appeared on the covers of the July 2005 issue of Figure magazine and the summer 2007 issue of UneQ magazine ... A feature in the September 10th issue of People Magazine shows Kimberley at 141 lbs ... as the centerfold of Us Weekly's "Diets That Work" issue ...
Famous quotes containing the word issue:
“For Banquos issue have I filed my mind;
For them the gracious Duncan have I murdered;
Put rancors in the vessel of my peace
Only for them; and mine eternal jewel
Given to the common enemy of man,
To make them kings, the seeds of Banquo kings!”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“Public administrators would get along better if they would restrain the impulse to butt in or be dragged into trouble. They should remain silent until an issue is reduced to its lowest terms, until it boils down into something like a moral issue.”
—Calvin Coolidge (18721933)
“Lifes so short, Katie. You have to make every moment count. Its not easy to do, you know. I dont think that a day goes by when I dont turn my back on some small thing or some issue somewhere. But its so short, Katie. If youre not careful, the days go by and all you have time for is regret.”
—Blake Edwards (b. 1922)