Issue may refer to:
- Issue (legal), a legal term
- A single instance of a periodically published journal, magazine, or newspaper
- Issue (magazine), a monthly Korean comics anthology magazine
- Issues, a Jewish magazine published by the American Council for Judaism
- Issue (computers), a unit of work to accomplish an improvement in a data system
- Issue tracking system, computer software
- Issuer, a legal entity that develops, registers and sells securities
- Issues (Korn album), 1999
- Issues (N2U album), 2005
- "Issues", a song from the 2008 Mindless Self Indulgence album if
- "Issues" (The Saturdays song), 2008
- "Issues" (Escape the Fate song)
- Issue, a term for the children or descendants of a person
- Issue, a term for a postage stamp, or series of postage stamps, that has been officially released for use
- Issue, Maryland
- Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, a nightly TV newscast on HLN
- Issues (band), a metalcore band from Atlanta, Georgia
- Issues, mental problems.
Other articles related to "issue, issues":
... This issue has become known as the Military Guinea ... on the open market for 27 shillings in paper money, so the coining of this issue for the army's special needs was a poor deal for the government, and this was the last issue ...
... Name Birth Marriage Issue Princess Beatrice of York 8 August 1988 Princess Eugenie of York 23 March 1990 ...
... She has appeared on the covers of the July 2005 issue of Figure magazine and the summer 2007 issue of UneQ magazine ... A feature in the September 10th issue of People Magazine shows Kimberley at 141 lbs. 2008, Kimberley was featured as the centerfold of Us Weekly's "Diets That Work" issue ...
1969), running to issue #112 (March 1983) ... also star in her own story, which would headline each issue ... It would later be edited by Archie Goodwin (issues #7-12, 34-5), Billy Graham (#13-16), Bill DuBay (#21-50, 87-95, 101-102) and Louise Jones (#51-86) ...
... Name Birth Marriage Issue Crown Prince Naruhito 23 February 9 ... June 1993 Masako Owada Princess Toshi Prince Akishino 30 November 29 ... June 1990 Kiko Kawashima ...
Famous quotes containing the word issue:
“Most people see no reason to stop arguing just because an issue has been decided.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“The issue is a mighty one for all people and all time; and whoever aids the right, will be appreciated and remembered.”
—Abraham Lincoln (18091865)
“The sun of her [Great Britain] glory is fast descending to the horizon. Her philosophy has crossed the Channel, her freedom the Atlantic, and herself seems passing to that awful dissolution, whose issue is not given human foresight to scan.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)