Issue may refer to:
- Issue (legal), a legal term
- A single instance of a periodically published journal, magazine, or newspaper
- Issue (magazine), a monthly Korean comics anthology magazine
- Issues, a Jewish magazine published by the American Council for Judaism
- Issue (computers), a unit of work to accomplish an improvement in a data system
- Issue tracking system, computer software
- Issuer, a legal entity that develops, registers and sells securities
- Issues (Korn album), 1999
- Issues (N2U album), 2005
- "Issues", a song from the 2008 Mindless Self Indulgence album if
- "Issues" (The Saturdays song), 2008
- "Issues" (Escape the Fate song)
- Issue, a term for the children or descendants of a person
- Issue, a term for a postage stamp, or series of postage stamps, that has been officially released for use
- Issue, Maryland
- Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, a nightly TV newscast on HLN
- Issues (band), a metalcore band from Atlanta, Georgia
- Issues, mental problems.
Other articles related to "issue, issues":
... Name Birth Marriage Issue Princess Beatrice of York 8 August 1988 Princess Eugenie of York 23 March 1990 ...
... She has appeared on the covers of the July 2005 issue of Figure magazine and the summer 2007 issue of UneQ magazine ... A feature in the September 10th issue of People Magazine shows Kimberley at 141 lbs ... of Us Weekly's "Diets That Work" issue ...
1969), running to issue #112 (March 1983) ... star in her own story, which would headline each issue ... It would later be edited by Archie Goodwin (issues #7-12, 34-5), Billy Graham (#13-16), Bill DuBay (#21-50, 87-95, 101-102) and Louise Jones (#51-86) ...
... This issue has become known as the Military Guinea ... market for 27 shillings in paper money, so the coining of this issue for the army's special needs was a poor deal for the government, and this was the last issue of ...
... Name Birth Marriage Issue Crown Prince Naruhito 23 February 9 ... June 1993 Masako Owada Princess Toshi Prince Akishino 30 November 29 ... June 1990 Kiko Kawashima Princess Mako of Akishino Princess Kako ...
Famous quotes containing the word issue:
“I did never know so full a voice issue from so empty a heart.
But the saying is true: The empty vessel makes the greatest
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“The area [of toilet training] is one where a child really does possess the power to defy. Strong pressure leads to a powerful struggle. The issue then is not toilet training but who holds the reinsmother or child? And the child has most of the ammunition!”
—Dorothy Corkville Briggs (20th century)
“Public administrators would get along better if they would restrain the impulse to butt in or be dragged into trouble. They should remain silent until an issue is reduced to its lowest terms, until it boils down into something like a moral issue.”
—Calvin Coolidge (18721933)