International School of Information Management - Student Life

class="left_top_holder">

Student Life

ISiM has a diverse student population, representing many states in India, and also from foreign countries and is a blend of graduates from various science and management disciplines. The M.Tech class of 2011 has approximately 92% being graduates from various Engineering disciplines, and the remaining 8% being graduates from other science and management disciplines. The class of 2011 has 23% of its class being from foreign countries, including China and the Middle East. The class of 2012 also has 27% of foreign students from countries including middle east and Tanzania. The class of 2013 has 64% of foreign students from countries including Iran, Thailand and South Korea. Students in ISiM are given freedom. They are allowed to stay in college campus round the clock. Lab systems are connected with round the clock Internet service and Wi-Fi facilities. Students are free to play indoor games like carrom, chess, checkers etc., and some outdoor games.

Read more about this topic:  International School Of Information Management

Other articles related to "student life, student, students":

Wake Forest University - Student Life - Dining Facilities
... Every Wake Forest undergraduate student who lives on campus is required to sign up for some form of a meal plan in coordination with Aramark ... At the neighboring Benson Center, students can buy food and snacks independent of their meal plan from Aramark or from Chick-fil-A ...
Trinity College, Dublin - Student Life - Students' Union
... The Students' Union's primary role is to provide a recognised representative channel between undergraduates and the University and College authorities ... Education Officer and Entertainments Officer and are elected on an annual basis all capitated students are entitled to vote ... The Students' Union Communications Officer is responsible for the publication of The University Times, which is published every three weeks by the Students' Union ...

Famous quotes containing the words life and/or student:

    At this very moment,... the most frightful horrors are taking place in every corner of the world. People are being crushed, slashed, disembowelled, mangled; their dead bodies rot and their eyes decay with the rest. Screams of pain and fear go pulsing through the air at the rate of eleven hundred feet per second. After travelling for three seconds they are perfectly inaudible. These are distressing facts; but do we enjoy life any the less because of them? Most certainly we do not.
    Aldous Huxley (1894–1963)

    When our kids are young, many of us rush out to buy a cute little baby book to record the meaningful events of our young child’s life...But I’ve often thought there should be a second book, one with room to record the moral milestones of our child’s lives. There might be space to record dates she first shared or showed compassion or befriended a new student or thought of sending Grandma a get-well card or told the truth despite its cost.
    Fred G. Gosman (20th century)