IRGC is widely recognised for its strong scientific contributions to the field of risk governance through its publications and research workshops. We routinely publish special reports on topical risk governance issues, including:
- Improving the Management of Emerging Risks: Risks from new technologies, system interactions and unforeseen or changing circumstances (2011)
- Risk Governance of Maritime Global Critical Infrastructure: The Straits of Malacca and Singapore (2011)
- Guidelines for the appropriate risk governance of synthetic biology (2010)
- Cooling the Earth through solar radiation management; the need for research and an approach to its governance (2010)
- Risk of loss of pollination services (2009)
- Risk governance guidelines for bioenergy policies (2008)
- Appropriate risk governance strategies for nanotechnology applications in food and cosmetics (2008)
- Regulation of carbon capture and storage (2007)
All IRGC publications are available online from www.irgc.org
Other articles related to "special, report, reports, special reports":
... September 6 - The United Nations special envoy to Afghanistan, Francesc Vendrell, arrived in Kabul, saying the trial of the arrested foreign aid ... NATO denied the report ... Tajikistan's armed forces were placed on alert following reports that 5,000 Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan fighters in Afghanistan had approached the border ...
... The Daily Journal produces a number of special reports throughout the year ... The special reports are very popular in the legal community ... The special reports include the Top 20 under 40, The New Lawyer, Intellectual Property, California Top Women Litigators, Top Southern California Law Firms, Technology, California Corporate Counsel ...
... "20/20" is a different show from "Primetime" (Only in Singapore) Amazing Asia Special reports filed by correspondents in Asia. 30-minute segments) Yours Truly, Asia Special reports about life in Asia World Watch Special reports filed by correspondents the world over ...
Famous quotes containing the words reports and/or special:
“The three-year-old who lies about taking a cookie isnt really a liar after all. He simply cant control his impulses. He then convinces himself of a new truth and, eager for your approval, reports the version that he knows will make you happy.”
—Cathy Rindner Tempelsman (20th century)
“We cannot set aside an hour for discussion with our children and hope that it will be a time of deep encounter. The special moments of intimacy are more likely to happen while baking a cake together, or playing hide and seek, or just sitting in the waiting room of the orthodontist.”
—Neil Kurshan (20th century)