Interchange may refer to:
- Interchange (road), a collection of ramps, exits, and entrances between two or more highways
- Interchange (freight rail), the transfer of freight cars between railroad companies
- Interchange station, a railway station where two or more routes meet and allow passengers to change trains
- Transport interchange or transport hub, a place where passengers and cargo are exchanged between vehicles or between transport modes
- Interchange (Australian rules football), a team position in Australian rules football
- Interchange circuit, a circuit that facilitates the exchange of data and signaling information
- Interchange fee, a fee paid between banks in the payment card industry
- Interchange of limiting operations, the commutativity of certain mathematical operations
- Interchange, a series of ESL educational books
Other articles related to "interchange":
... on 27 April 2010 on the London Overground East London Line extension, with interchange permitted between it and Dalston Kingsland ...
... terminus 0.55 I-95 – Fredericksburg, Alexandria I-95 Exit 152 partial cloverleaf interchange Independent Hill Bristow Road west Old alignment of SR 234 8.93 SR 234 Old south (Independent Hill Road) Lake ... Manassas 18.20 SR 28 (Nokesville Road) – Manassas, Nokesville Three-level interchange 20.31 SR 674 (Wellington Road) – Manassas, Gainesville 22.75 I-66 west – Front ... south (Sudley Road) – Manassas, Washington I-66 Exit 47 partial cloverleaf interchange north end of concurrency with I-66 Groveton 26.33 US 29 (Lee ...
... Noarlunga Centre Interchange is the terminus of the Noarlunga Centre line, a part of the suburban railway system in Adelaide, South Australia ... The station has a bus interchange directly alongside and is adjacent to a large commuter Park-and-Ride facility ... Combined with its role as a transport interchange, these make Noarlunga Centre one of the busiest stations on the Adelaide suburban rail system ...
... North West Tsing Yi Interchange (Chinese 青衣西北交匯處) is a road interchange in the northwest of the Tsing Yi Island, Hong Kong, between Shek Wan and Wok Tai Wan ... The interchange joins Route 3 and Route 8 ... Several roads meet at the interchange Tsing Yi North Coastal Road, an elevated road leading to Tam Kon Shan Interchange Ting Kau Bridge of Tsing Long Highway (Route 3), a bridge heading ...
... Chris Flannery 2nd Row Gareth Ellis Jon Wilkin Loose Forward Kevin Sinfield (c) James Roby Interchange Ali Lauitiiti Mike Bennett Interchange Ryan Bailey James Graham Interchange Ian Kirke Maurie Fa'asava ...
Famous quotes containing the word interchange:
“The press and politicians. A delicate relationship. Too close, and danger ensues. Too far apart and democracy itself cannot function without the essential exchange of information. Creative leaks, a discreet lunch, interchange in the Lobby, the art of the unattributable telephone call, late at night.”
—Howard Brenton (b. 1942)
“What men have called friendship is only a social arrangement, a mutual adjustment of interests, an interchange of services given and received; it is, in sum, simply a business from which those involved propose to derive a steady profit for their own self-love.”
—François, Duc De La Rochefoucauld (16131680)