An idea usually refers to a person's thought or a developed concept. Ideas may also refer to:
- Ideas (retailer), a Pakistani retail chain
- Ideas (radio show), a Canadian radio program
- iDeaS, an emulator for the Nintendo DS
- I-DEAS, the CAx software
- Theory of forms, by Plato, a theory of abstract entities
- Ideas festival, a biennial event in Brisbane, Australia presented by the Queensland Government
- LSE IDEAS, an international affairs research centre at the London School of Economics
- IDEAS (Think tank), Institute for Democracy and Economic Affairs, a Malaysian think tank.
- International Defence Exhibition and Seminar, a major biennial defence event based in Pakistan
Other articles related to "ideas":
... plan competition in which entrepreneurs with unique business ideas compete for investment capital ... competition differently some consist of several stages, in which participating teams submit ideas or projects for consideration to a professional jury and ...
... Binding argued that although there is always a possibility of killing the wrong person, "that which is good and reasonable must take place irrespective of any possibility of error" ... He saw the risk of losing a life as unimportant because "humanity constantly loses so many lives by mistake, that just one more would hardly make a difference" ...
... the Legalists, it was Hanfei who merged the ideas of Shen Buhai with those of Shang Yang ... Wu of Han, Shen Buhai's name was listed with other legalist thinkers whose ideas were officially banned from the government from that point on, scholarship on the ...
... the final word, Adler identified focal ideas that remain important within Ethical Culture ... These ideas include Human Worth and Uniqueness – All people are taken to have inherent worth, not dependent on the value of what they do ...
... Many intellectuals such as Chen Duxiu (陳獨秀) were influenced by Huang's ideas ... Youths" 《新青年》 and "New current of ideas" 《新潮》, which were largely promoted in Shanghai ... mentioned Huang's name and his innovative ideas ...
Famous quotes containing the word ideas:
“... most reform movements in our country have been cursed by a lunatic fringe and have mingled sound ideas for social progress with utopian nonsense.”
—Agnes E. Meyer (18871970)
“[Film noir] experiences periodic rebirth and rediscovery. Whenever we have any moment of deep societal rift or disruption in America, one of the ways we can express it is through the ideas and behavior in film noir.”
—John Briley (b. 1925)
“There are but few who have ideas and are, at the same time, capable of action. Ideas enlarge but stymie, action enlivens but confines.”
—Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (17491832)