- 1926 - J.F.W. Grosskopf (As die tuig skawe en Drie eenbedrywe).
- 1935 - H.A. Fagan (Die ouderling en ander toneelstukke).
- 1944 - C.L. Leipoldt (Die heks en Die laaste aand).
- 1952 - Gerhard Beukes (Langs die steiltes, Salome dans, As ons twee eers getroud is en agt eenbedrywe); W.A. de Klerk (Die jaar van die vuur-os, Drie vroue, Drie dramas en Vlamme oor La Roche).
- 1956 - D.J. Opperman (Periandros van Korinthe).
- 1960 - N.P. van Wyk Louw (Germanicus).
- 1969 - D.J. Opperman (Voëlvry).
- 1972 - P.G. du Plessis (Siener in die suburbs en Die nag van Legio).
- 1978 - Bartho Smit (Putsonderwater, Moeder Hanna, Christine en Die verminktes).
- 1981 - Henriette Grové (Ontmoeting by Dwaaldrif en al haar ander dramatiese werk).
- 1985 - Uys Krige (al sy werke)
- 1991 - Chris Barnard (totale oeuvre)
- 1994 - Reza de Wet (Vrystaat-trilogie en Trits: Mis, Mirakel, Drif)
- 1997 - Reza de Wet (Drie susters twee).
- 2000 - André Brink (Die Jogger).
- 2003 - Pieter Fourie (complete drama oeuvre)
- 2006 - Deon Opperman (for his drama oeuvre up until 2005)
- 2009 - Deon Opperman (Kaburu).
- 2012 - Adam Small (for his drama oeuvre up until 1983).
Other articles related to "drama, dramas":
... public eye in the early 1990s, in Troublemakers and the 1997 BBC costume drama, The Moonstone ... has since appeared in many other television dramas, including Dennis Potter's Karaoke (BBC One/Channel 4, 1995), Heartbeat (ITV1, 1995), The Beggar Bride (BBC, 1997), as the young Diana Dors in the ... In 2010 she appeared in a 6-part drama for ITV called Identity as Detective Superintendent Martha Lawson and as the leading role 'Lady Agnes Holland' in the re-launc ...
... The NAACP Image Award winners for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series (Prior to 1995, this category was called "Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series, Mini-Series or ...
... in a Motion Picture Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture Television Outstanding Drama Series Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series Outstanding ...
... Rick Salutin has an interest in drama and performing arts ... His unpublished Maria was a drama on CBC television about a woman fighting to put factory workers in the union ...
... Bury the Dead (1936) was an expressionist drama about a group of soldiers killed in a battle who refuse to be buried ...
Famous quotes containing the word drama:
“Film music should have the same relationship to the film drama that somebodys piano playing in my living room has to the book I am reading.”
—Igor Stravinsky (18821971)
“War is the supreme drama of a completely mechanized society.”
—Lewis Mumford (18951990)
“The drama critic on your paper said my chablis-tinted hair was like a soft halo over wide set, inviting eyes, and my mouth, my mouth was a lush tunnel through which golden notes came.”
—Samuel Fuller (b. 1911)