- 1926 - J.F.W. Grosskopf (As die tuig skawe en Drie eenbedrywe).
- 1935 - H.A. Fagan (Die ouderling en ander toneelstukke).
- 1944 - C.L. Leipoldt (Die heks en Die laaste aand).
- 1952 - Gerhard Beukes (Langs die steiltes, Salome dans, As ons twee eers getroud is en agt eenbedrywe); W.A. de Klerk (Die jaar van die vuur-os, Drie vroue, Drie dramas en Vlamme oor La Roche).
- 1956 - D.J. Opperman (Periandros van Korinthe).
- 1960 - N.P. van Wyk Louw (Germanicus).
- 1969 - D.J. Opperman (Voëlvry).
- 1972 - P.G. du Plessis (Siener in die suburbs en Die nag van Legio).
- 1978 - Bartho Smit (Putsonderwater, Moeder Hanna, Christine en Die verminktes).
- 1981 - Henriette Grové (Ontmoeting by Dwaaldrif en al haar ander dramatiese werk).
- 1985 - Uys Krige (al sy werke)
- 1991 - Chris Barnard (totale oeuvre)
- 1994 - Reza de Wet (Vrystaat-trilogie en Trits: Mis, Mirakel, Drif)
- 1997 - Reza de Wet (Drie susters twee).
- 2000 - André Brink (Die Jogger).
- 2003 - Pieter Fourie (complete drama oeuvre)
- 2006 - Deon Opperman (for his drama oeuvre up until 2005)
- 2009 - Deon Opperman (Kaburu).
- 2012 - Adam Small (for his drama oeuvre up until 1983).
Other articles related to "drama, dramas":
... Image Award winners for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series (Prior to 1995, this category was called "Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series, Mini-Series or ...
... in Troublemakers and the 1997 BBC costume drama, The Moonstone ... She has since appeared in many other television dramas, including Dennis Potter's Karaoke (BBC One/Channel 4, 1995), Heartbeat (ITV1, 1995), The Beggar Bride (BBC, 1997), as the young Diana Dors in the ... In 2010 she appeared in a 6-part drama for ITV called Identity as Detective Superintendent Martha Lawson and as the leading role 'Lady Agnes Holland ...
... a dining-room table? ” Shaw's first play, Bury the Dead (1936) was an expressionist drama about a group of soldiers killed in a battle who refuse to be buried ...
... Rick Salutin has an interest in drama and performing arts ... His unpublished Maria was a drama on CBC television about a woman fighting to put factory workers in the union ...
... Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture Television Outstanding Drama Series Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series Outstanding Supporting Actress ...
Famous quotes containing the word drama:
“I had this advantage, at least, in my mode of life, over those who were obliged to look abroad for amusement, to society and the theatre, that my life itself was become my amusement and never ceased to be novel. It was a drama of many scenes and without an end.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The universal social pressure upon women to be all alike, and do all the same things, and to be content with identical restrictions, has resulted not only in terrible suffering in the lives of exceptional women, but also in the loss of unmeasured feminine values in special gifts. The Drama of the Woman of Genius has too often been a tragedy of misshapen and perverted power.”
—Anna Garlin Spencer (18511931)
“Our true history is scarcely ever deciphered by others. The chief part of the drama is a monologue, or rather an intimate debate between God, our conscience, and ourselves. Tears, griefs, depressions, disappointments, irritations, good and evil thoughts, decisions, uncertainties, deliberationsall these belong to our secret, and are almost all incommunicable and intransmissible, even when we try to speak of them, and even when we write them down.”
—Henri-Frédéric Amiel (18211881)