Hatch may refer to:
- Hatch (surname)
- Hatching, also called "cross-hatching", an artistic technique used to create tonal or shading effects using closely spaced parallel lines
- Hatching, the emergence of a young animal from an egg
- A trapdoor, also called a hatch, a door on a floor or ceiling
- A sluice gate
- Hatchback, an automobile design
- Hatch Ltd, an engineering and development consulting company based in Mississauga, Canada
- Hatch, Bedfordshire, a hamlet in Bedfordshire, England
- Hatch, New Mexico, a village in Doña Ana County, New Mexico, United States
- Hatch, Utah, a town in Garfield County, Utah, United States
- Edwin I. Hatch Nuclear Power Plant, in the U.S. state of Georgia
- The Hatch Act of 1887, United States legislation which authorized federal funding for agricultural experiment stations
- The Hatch Act of 1939, United States legislation which prohibited civil servants from engaging in partisan political activity
- The Hatch is the third DHARMA Initiative station in the television show Lost
- Hatch, a bug-like villain from the TV show Hot Wheels Battle Force 5
Other articles related to "hatch":
... and seals the space suit backpack and the vehicle's hatch (which seals to the backpack for dust containment) ... backs up to the suitport and seals the suit to the vehicle, before opening the hatch and backpack and transferring back into the vehicle ... not operate at the same pressure, it will be necessary to equalize the two pressures before the hatch can be opened ...
... The house was built for Judge David Patterson Hatch (1846–1912) ... the house was already under construction "The frame of Judge Hatch's $10,000 residence, which is to overlook the beautiful Highland Park when completed, has ... from the case are included below.) In 1886, Hatch left the bench and became the senior member of the Los Angeles law firm of Hatch, Lloyd Hunt ...
... the Soyuz TMA-18 on 23 September and closed the main hatch at 635 pm EDT ... seal and were forced to open the Soyuz hatch for a quick inspection ... The hatch later was sealed, but Expedition 25 flight engineer Yurchikhin working inside the space station had problems confirming a tight fit with the ...
... Chingford Hatch was one of the three hamlets comprising the old parish of Chingford, before the area was developed in the nineteenth century ... is still widely used for the area immediately around Hatch Lane (A1009) at the foot of Friday Hill (OS Grid Reference TQ389930) ... St Anne's Church serves the area and is located in Larkshall Road (at the western end of Hatch Lane) ...
... While out trying to buy a car to sell, he meets Cynthia Hatch, and he takes her out to a restaurant, where she is known to the staff ... Hatch about a job ... Hatch, but Mr ...
Famous quotes containing the word hatch:
“He looked at Senator Hatch and said, Im going to make her cry. Im going to sing Dixie until she cries. And I looked at him and said, Senator Helms, your singing would make me cry if you sang Rock of Ages.”
—Carol Moseley-Braun (b. 1947)