Other Secondary Sources
- Agencies. "'The foremost representative of British drama': Excerpts from the Swedish Academy's Citation Awarding the 2005 Nobel Prize for Literature to British Playwright Harold Pinter." Guardian, Culture: Books. Guardian Media Group, 13 October 2005. Web. 23 March 2009. (Previously part of "Special Reports: The Nobel Prize for Literature" in 2005.)
- Allen-Mills, Tony. "This Pinter Guy Could Turn Into a Pain". Times Online. News International, 6 November 2005. Web. 15 March 2009.
- Anderson, Porter. "Harold Pinter: Theater's Angry Old Man: At the Prize of Europe, the Playwright Is All Politics." CNN.com. CNN, 17 March 2006. Web. 2 October 2007.
- Baker, William. Harold Pinter. Writers' Lives Series. London and New York: Continuum International Publishing Group, 2008. ISBN 0-8264-9970-8 (10) (hardback). ISBN 978-0-8264-9970-7 (13) (hardback). ISBN 0-8264-9971-6 (10) (paperback). ISBN 978-0-8264-9971-4 (13) (paperback). Print.
- Batiukov, Michael. "Belarus 'Free Theatre' Is Under Attack by Militia in Minsk, Belarus". American Chronicle. Ultio, LLC, 22 August 2007. Web. 2 October 2007.
- Batty, Mark. About Pinter: The Playwright and the Work. London: Faber, 2005. ISBN 0-571-22005-3 (10). ISBN 978-0-571-22005-2 (13). Print.
- Begley, Varun. Harold Pinter and the Twilight of Modernism. Toronto: U of Toronto P, 2005. ISBN 0-8020-3887-5 (10). ISBN 978-0-8020-3887-6 (13). Print.
- Billington, Michael. "The Importance of Being Pinter: A New Production by the Belarus Free Theatre Reinforces the Global Resonance of the British Playwright's Political Works". Guardian, Arts blog – Theatre. Guardian Media Group, 16 April 2007. Web. 16 April 2007.
- —. "Krapp's Last Tape: 4 Stars Royal Court, London". Guardian, Theatre. Guardian Media Group, 16 October 2006. Web. 6 January 2009.
- —. "Passionate Pinter's Devastating Assault On US Foreign Policy: Shades of Beckett As Ailing Playwright Delivers Powerful Nobel Lecture." Guardian. Guardian Media Group, 8 December 2005, Books. Web. 2 October 2007.
- —. "We Are Catching Up With This Man's Creative Talent At Last: The Current Rash of Pinter Revivals Is about Far More Than Guilt or Respect. Both Artistically and Politically, He Was Ahead of the Pack." Guardian, Comment. Guardian Media Group, 1 March 2007. Web. 11 October 2007.
- Bond, Paul. "Harold Pinter's Artistic Achievement". World Socialist Web Site. World Socialist Web Site, 29 December 2005. Web. 2 October 2007.
- Brantley, Ben. "Harold Pinter". New York Times, Times Topics . New York Times Company, 2009 (updated periodically). Web. 6 January 2009.
- —. "A Master of Menace." (Audio file.) (See "Multimedia resources" listed below.)
- —. "Theater Review: The Homecoming (Cort Theater): You Can Go Home Again, But You'll Pay the Consequences". New York Times 17 December 2007, The Arts: E1. Print. New York Times Company, 17 December 2007. Web. 17 December 2007.
- Brown, Mark. "What Is It (War) Good for?" Socialist Review. Socialist Review, Sept. 2003. Web. 2 October 2007.
- "Bush and Blair Slated by Pinter". BBC News. BBC, 7 December 2005. Web. 2 October 2007. (Features related links.)
- The Cambridge Companion to Harold Pinter. Ed. Peter Raby. Cambridge Companions to Literature. Cambridge: Cambridge UP, 2001. ISBN 0-521-65842-X (10). ISBN 978-0-521-65842-3 (13). Print. Cambridge Collections Online. Cambridge University Press, n.d. Web. 11 October 2007.
- Central School of Speech and Drama (CSSD). "Central Announces New President". Press release. Central School of Speech and Drama. University of London, 9 October 2008. Web. 15 October 2008.
- —. "Central's 2008 Graduation Ceremony: Honorary Fellowships for Harold Pinter, Jo Brand and Penny Francis". Press release. Central School of Speech and Drama. University of London, 12 December 2008. Web. 1 January 2009.
- Chomsky, Noam. "Comments on Dershowitz". ZNet. Z Communications, 6 September 2006. Web. 7 September 2006. (Followed by text by Alan Dershowitz.)
- —. "Israel, Lebanon, and Palestine: Tariq Ali, John Berger, Noam Chomsky, Eduardo Galeano, Naomi Klein, Harold Pinter, Arundhati Roy, José Saramago & Howard Zinn" (Updated signatures). chomsky.info . Noam Chomsky, 19 July 2006. Web, 4 October 2007.
- Chrisafis, Angelique, and Imogen Tilden. "Pinter Blasts 'Nazi America' and 'deluded idiot' Blair". Guardian. Guardian Media Group, 11 June 2003. Web. 2 October 2007.
- Christie, Janet. "Cautionary Tale about a Boy and Girl". Scotland on Sunday, Books. Scotsman Publications, 7 October 2007. Web. 9 October 2007. "Cautionary Tale about a Boy and a Girl" (archived version). Internet Archive, 13 October 2007. Web. 26 January 2009.
- Cohen, Lisa. "J. Barry Lewis on 'Betrayal'", Edge (Ft. Lauderdale, Florida). Edge Publications, Inc., 1 March 2007. Web. 2 October 2007.
- Cole, Olivia. "Cut the Pauses ...Says Pinter". Times Online. News International (News Corporation), 11 February 2007. Web. 2 October 2007.
- Coppa, Francesca. "The Sacred Joke: Comedy and Politics in Pinter's Early Plays". 44–56 in The Cambridge Companion to Harold Pinter. Ed. Peter Raby. Cambridge: Cambridge UP, 2001. Print. Cambridge Collections Online. Cambridge University Press, n.d. Web. 4 January 2009.
- Cuba Solidarity Campaign in the UK (CSC). Cuba Solidarity Campaign in the UK, 2009. Web, 24 June 2009. (Official Website updated periodically.) . Web, 24 June 2009.]
- "Death of Vivien Merchant Is Ascribed to Alcoholism". New York Times. New York Times Company, 7 October 1982. Web. 3 October 2007.
- "Degree Honour for Playwright Pinter". AOL.co.uk. AOL (UK), 10 December 2008. Web. 12 March 2009.
- Diamond, Elin. Pinter's Comic Play. Lewisburg, PA: Bucknell UP, 1985. Print.
- Dougary, Ginny. "Lady Antonia Fraser's Life Less Ordinary: In a Frank Interview, the Famed Writer Talks about Motherhood, Catholicism, Her Parents and Soulmate Harold Pinter". Times Online. News International (News Corporation), 5 July 2008. Web. 5 July 2008.
- Eden, Richard, and Tim Walker. "Mandrake: A Pinteresque Silence". Sunday Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group, 27 August 2006. Web. 2 October 2007.
Read more about this topic: Harold Pinter Bibliography
Other articles related to "secondary":
... the primary is a G-type star and the secondary is between a G-type and F-type star in its evolution ... The secondary is formally classified as a G0III class star (G-type giant) ... (R☉) and a mass of 2.47 solar masses (M☉) the secondary has a radius of 8.75 R☉ and a mass of 2.44 M☉ ...
... There are two secondary schools in Longueuil operated by the Riverside School Board Centennial Regional High School in Greenfield Park and Heritage Regional High School in Saint-Hubert ... There are seven secondary schools in Longueuil operated by the Commission scolaire Marie-Victorin ... There are also three private francophone secondary schools, all of which are in Le Vieux-Longueuil ...
... Upon completion of the 4- or 5-year secondary school education, students (excluding IP students) will participate in the annual Singaporean GCE 'O' Level, the results of which determine which pre-universities or ... Students who wish to pursue vocational education go on to post-secondary institutions such as the polytechnics and the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), where they ... Admission to a two-year pre-university course at junior colleges after graduating from secondary school is determined by the L1R5 (first language + 5 relevant ...
Famous quotes containing the words sources and/or secondary:
“Even healthy families need outside sources of moral guidance to keep those tensions from implodingand this means, among other things, a public philosophy of gender equality and concern for child welfare. When instead the larger culture aggrandizes wife beaters, degrades women or nods approvingly at child slappers, the family gets a little more dangerous for everyone, and so, inevitably, does the larger world.”
—Barbara Ehrenreich (20th century)
“The prime purpose of being four is to enjoy being fourof secondary importance is to prepare for being five.”
—Jim Trelease (20th century)