Graduation Day may refer to:
- Graduation, when one receives an academic degree or similar designation
In film and television:
- Graduation Day (film), a 1981 slasher film
- Graduation Day, a 1968 film directed by Donald Shebib
- "Graduation Day" (The 4400), an episode of The 4400
- "Graduation Day" (Beavis and Butt-head), an episode of Beavis and Butt-head
- "Graduation Day" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a two-part episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "Graduation Day" (ER), an episode of ER
- "Graduation Day" (X-Men), an episode of X-Men
- Titans/Young Justice: Graduation Day, a limited series by DC Comics
- Graduation Day, a Baby-sitters Club novel
- "Graduation Day", a song by Chris Isaak from Forever Blue
- "Graduation Day", a song by The Four Freshmen, also covered by The Beach Boys
- "Graduation Day", a song by Head Automatica from Popaganda
- "Graduation Day", a song by Kanye West from The College Dropout
- "Graduation Day", an album by Sturm und Drang
Other articles related to "day, graduation day, days, graduation":
... On the first day of school, as he wanders through the piano building, he hears a mysterious melody being played that leads him to Lu Xiaoyu (Gwei Lun-mei), another piano major ... When Xianglun tells Xiaoyu about the demolition of the piano building on graduation day, she teaches him the mysterious song ... Tzeng), Xiaoyu disappears for five months, only to return on graduation day and mysteriously disappear again ...
... Music (from "Amends") Slayer's Elegy (from "The Wish") Faith's End (from "Graduation Day") Drink Me (from "Graduation Day") One Last Moment (from "Graduation Day") Haunted (from "Fear ...
... To distinguish between a full day and daytime, the word nychthemeron (from Greek for a night and a day) may be used in English for the former, or more colloquially the term 24 hours ... also have a separate word for a full day, such as vuorokausi in Finnish, ööpäev in Estonian, dygn in Swedish, døgn in Danish, døgn in Norwegian, sólarhringur in Icelandic, etmaal in Dutch, doba in Polish ... In Italian, giorno is used to indicate a full day, while dì means daytime ...
... February 24 is the 55th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar ... There are 310 days remaining until the end of the year (311 in leap years) ... By Roman custom, February 24 is the day added to a leap year in the Julian calendar ...
... by Barenaked Ladies "Graduate" by Third Eye Blind "Graduation" by Promatic "Graduation Day" by the Beach Boys "Graduation Day" by Head Automatica (from Popaganda) "Graduation ...
Famous quotes containing the word day:
“Creamy bean flowers with black eyes and leaves like bored hearts.
Is it blood clots the tendrils are dragging up that string?
No, no, it is scarlet flowers that will one day be edible.”
—Sylvia Plath (19321963)