The Goodbye Girl is a 1977 film starring Richard Dreyfuss and Marsha Mason.
The Goodbye Girl or Goodbye Girl may also refer to:
- The Goodbye Girl (musical), a 1993 Broadway musical based on the film
- Goodbye Girl (David Gates album)
- "The Goodbye Girl" (song), the title song, the theme song from the 1977 film
- The Goodbye Girl (album), an album by Epicure
- Goodbye Girl (Miyuki Nakajima album)
- "Goodbye Girl" (Go West song)
- "Goodbye Girl" (Squeeze song)
- "Goodbye Girl" (Hootie & the Blowfish song)
- "The Goodbye Girl" (The O.C.), an episode of The O.C.
Other articles related to "goodbye girl":
... Director Woody Allen - Annie Hall Best Actor Richard Dreyfuss - The Goodbye Girl Best Actress Diane Keaton - Annie Hall Best Supporting Actor Jason Robards - Julia Best Supporting Actress Vanessa Redgrave - Julia ...
... Goodbye Girl is the third solo album by David Gates of Bread ... The song "Goodbye Girl" was also used in the movie of the same name ...
... Best Picture Best Director Annie Hall The Goodbye Girl Julia Star Wars The Turning Point Woody Allen – Annie Hall Steven Spielberg – Close Encounters of ... Screenplay Annie Hall – Woody Allen and Marshall Brickman The Goodbye Girl – Neil Simon The Late Show – Robert Benton Star Wars – George Lucas The ...
Famous quotes containing the words girl and/or goodbye:
“No girl who is going to marry need bother to win a college degree; she just naturally becomes a Master of Arts and a Doctor of Philosophy after catering to an ordinary man for a few years.”
—Helen Rowland (18751950)
“When superstition is allowed to perform the task of old age in dulling the human temperament, we can say goodbye to all excellence in poetry, in painting, and in music.”
—Denis Diderot (17131784)