Many blues and other artists have recorded Sonny Boy Williamson's "Good Morning Little Schoolgirl", including:
- Rod Stewart from Storyteller – The Complete Anthology: 1964–1990 (1964)
- Junior Wells' Chicago Blues Band with Buddy Guy from "Hoodoo Man Blues" (1965)
- Chuck Berry from Live at Fillmore Auditorium (1967)
- Grateful Dead The Grateful Dead (1967)
- Taj Mahal from Giant Step/De Ole Folks at Home (1969)
- Ten Years After from Ssssh (1969)
- Johnny Winter from Johnny Winter (1969) and Live Johnny Winter And (1971)
- Mississippi Fred McDowell from Live in New York (1971)
- Muddy Waters recorded a second version for I'm Ready (1986)
- Paul Rodgers with Jeff Beck from Muddy Water Blues: A Tribute to Muddy Waters (1993)
- Huey Lewis and the News from Four Chords & Several Years Ago (1994)
- Van Morrison from A Night in San Francisco (1994)
- Jonny Lang from Lie to Me (1997)
- The Derek Trucks Band from Out of the Madness (1998)
- Widespread Panic from Johnson City 2001 (2001)
- Gov't Mule from The Georgia Bootleg Box (2012)
Read more about this topic: Good Morning, School Girl
Other articles related to "versions, version, other versions":
... The format is popular in Japan and several versions of EVA Animator software have been sold and included as standard software in Japanese Sharp notebook computers such as the Mebuis ... Although very popular in Japan, the Animator software itself only works in Japanese versions of Windows and has never been ported to the English versions ...
... These early hand-copied versions end abruptly at the latest at the 80th chapter ... These manuscripts are the most textually reliable versions, known as Rouge versions (脂本) ... editions use the first 80 chapters, based on the Rouge versions ...
... The Jaguar version was published by Atari and was released on November 28, 1994 ... Though the first console port of Doom, this version has more levels than the SNES and 32X versions, and as many levels as the 3DO and GBA versions ... It features 22 of the PC version's 27 levels, though many of them are simplified, plus 2 new levels (the levels titled "Tower of Babel" and "Hell Keep" are not the same as the PC levels of ...
... Export versions included the Corsair V-65F, V-66F and V-80Fp for the Argentine Navy, the V-80P for the Peruvian Air Force, and the V-85G for Germany ... In March 1929, Mexico purchased 12 armed aircraft O2U-2M versions with the 400 hp (300 kW) Wasp engine to quell a military coup Mexico then built 31 more units under licence, and ... China purchased the 42 export versions of O2U-1 from 1929–1933, and 21 export versions of O3U between 1933–1934 and they saw extensive bombing actions ...
... Other versions of "Que Será, Será" include Connie Francis (USA 1962) The High Keys (Atco 6268) (USA June 1963) USA #48 (September 1963) Los Moonlights (RCA) (Mexic ... Day tribute album, Melinda Does Doris Corinne Bailey Rae performed an extended live version on her Grammy Award winning The Love EP (Capitol 2011) The Raes (Canada 1977) ...
Famous quotes containing the word versions:
“The assumption must be that those who can see value only in tradition, or versions of it, deny mans ability to adapt to changing circumstances.”
—Stephen Bayley (b. 1951)