People With The Given Name
- Francisco Alves Mendes Filho Cena (1944–1988), known as Chico pito Mendes, Brazilian rubber tapper, unionist and environmental activist.
- Francisco Anysio de Oliveira Paula Filho (1966–1997), known as Chico Anysio, Brazilian actor, comedian, writer and composer.
- Francisco de Assis França, known as Chico Science, Brazilian singer and composer and one of the founders of the Mangue Beat cultural movement.
- Francisco Ayala (novelist) (1906–2009), Spanish novelist
- Francisco J. Ayala (born 1934), Spanish-American biologist and philosopher
- Francisco de Borja Echeverría (1848–1904), Chilean diplomat and politician
- Francisco Buarque de Hollanda, popularly known as Chico Buarque, Brazilian singer, guitarist, composer, dramatist, writer and poet.
- Francisco Cabrera (cyclist), Chilean track and road cyclist
- Francisco Carreón, Filipino revolutionary who was the former vice president of the brief Tagalog Republic that existed from 1902-1906
- Francisco Dagohoy, Filipino who started a rebellion against Spain that endured for 85 years
- Francisco Sardinha, Indian politician, former Chief Minister of Goa and current member of the Indian National Congress.
- Francisco Fonseca, Mexican football (soccer) player
- Francisco Hudson (1826–1859), Chilean navy officer and hydrographer
- Francisco Infante-Arana (b 1943), Russian painter
- Francisco de Jesus, Brazilian boxer
- Francisco Liaño, Spanish footballer
- Francisco Liriano, MLB starting pitcher
- Francisco Marto, Fatima visionary
- Francisco Morales, Argentine judoka
- Francisco Macías Nguema, later africanized his name to Masie Nguema Biyogo Ñegue Ndong, former dictator of Equatorial Guinea
- Francisco de Paula Cândido (1910–2002), known as Chico Xavier, a popular medium in Brazil's spiritism movement.
- Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistador
- Francisco Rodríguez (baseball, born 1982), (K-Rod) MLB closing pitcher
- Francisco Rotllán, Mexican football (soccer) player
- Francisco Santos, Angolan/Portuguese multi-talent artist and Olympic swimmer
Read more about this topic: Francisco
Other articles related to "people with the given name, people":
... politician Scott Brown, US Senator from Massachusetts Scott Burns (disambiguation), multiple people Scott Caan, American actor Scott Cassell, American ... Scott Terry, baseball pitcher Scott Thompson (disambiguation), multiple people Scott Travis, drummer for the band Judas Priest Scott Tucker, American freestyle swimmer Scott Tupper, Canadian field ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“It will be the mistake of your life if you go into print in your own defence [sic]. Your denial will reach a new set of people and start them to talking, while the ones who read the original charges will never see the refutation of them.”
—Susan B. Anthony (18201906)