Fellowship may refer to:
- An academic position: see fellow
- A merit-based scholarship, or form of academic financial aid
- A nonprofit or government organizational fellowship
- Fellowship (medicine), a period of medical training after a residency
- In Christianity, a term (translated from the Greek koinonia) referring to individual Christians who are in Christian communion with each other
- The Fellowship (Australia), a group within the Presbyterian Church of Australia
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
- The Fellowship (Christian organization), an American organization also known as "the Family"
- The Fellowship of the Ring, the first volume in J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, the first of Peter Jackson's film trilogy.
- Fellowship!, a musical stage play parody of The Fellowship of the Ring
- Fellowship, an album by Lizz Wright
- Fellowship, Florida, a town in the United States
- Fellowship, New Jersey, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Fellowship Baptist College, an institution of higher learning in Kabankalan City, Philippines
- Fellowship Church, a church located in Grapevine, Texas
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists, assessment for pathology training in the United Kingdom
Other articles related to "fellowship, fellowships":
... 2011 National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship for Poetry ... Scholarship (2000/2001) Camargo Foundation Fellowship (1999) Hawthornden Fellowship (1997) Maine Arts Commission Fellowship (1997) National Endowment for the Arts Creative Writing ...
... Later in his career, he gained a master's degree in military science a Fellowship of High War College from Nasser Military Academy a Fellowship of Combined Arms from the High ...
... A minimum of twelve fellowships are open every summer for young writers, all over the country ... The writing fellowship covers board and lodging for the full 22 days of the duration of the entire workshop ...
... Fellowship is located at 29°14′49″N 82°17′32″W / 29.2469°N 82.2922°W / 29.2469 -82.2922Coordinates 29°14′49″N 82°17′32″W / 29.2469°N 82.2922°W ...
... Fellowship of Saint Giles The Fellowship of St ... The Fellowship helps its members control their urges, support each other, and fight the vampires who infected them ...
Famous quotes containing the word fellowship:
“A Country is not a mere territory; the particular territory is only its foundation. The Country is the idea which rises upon that foundation; it is the sentiment of love, the sense of fellowship which binds together all the sons of that territory.”
—Giuseppe Mazzini (18051872)
“Blest be the tie that binds
Our hearts in Christian love;
The fellowship of kindred minds
Is like to that above.”
—John Fawcett (1739/401817)
“Science with its retorts would have put me to sleep; it was the opportunity to be ignorant that I improved. It suggested to me that there was something to be seen if one had eyes. It made a believer of me more than before. I believed that the woods were not tenantless, but choke-full of honest spirits as good as myself any day,not an empty chamber, in which chemistry was left to work alone, but an inhabited house,and for a few moments I enjoyed fellowship with them.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)