- The 77s - Ping Pong Over the Abyss (1983, released with A&M Records)
- Steve Scott - Love in the Western World (1983, released with A&M Records)
- Vector - Mannequin Virtue (1983, released with A&M Records)
- Thomas Goodlunas and Panacea - Take Me Away (1983, released with A&M Records)
- The 77s - All Fall Down (1984, released with A&M Records)
- Charlie Peacock - Lie Down In The Grass (1984, released with A&M Records)
- First Strike - Rock of Offense (1984, released with A&M Records)
- Vector - Please Stand By (1985, released with A&M Records)
- Charlie Peacock - Charlie Peacock (1986, released with Island Records)
- The 77s - The 77s (1987, released with Island Records)
- Robert Vaughn and the Shadows - Love and War (1987, released with Island Records)
Read more about this topic: Exit Records
Other articles related to "catalogue":
... Johnson’s Catalogue of the works of Delacroix is one of his most significant contributions to art scholarship ... The first volume of this catalogue was released in 1981, and the final supplement was released in 2002 ... The entire catalogue consists of six large books, with four supplements ...
... Nebulae Lac II — Nebulous Star Clusters Lac III — Nebulous Stars LBN — Lynds' Catalogue of Bright Nebulae LDN — Lynds' Catalogue of Dark Nebulae LDS — Luyten Double Star catalogue LEDA — Lyon-Meudon ...
... primavera - Catalogue number KEBH-1071 primavera2 - Catalogue number KEBH-1087 primavera3 grand finale – Catalogue number KEBH-1132 ...
... IC — Index Catalogue IC I — Index Catalogue I IC II — Index Catalogue II IDS — Index Catalogue of Visual Double Stars IGR — Integral Gamma-Ray source IRAS — Infrared ...
... Magellanic Cloud Microlensing McC — McCormick Observatory Catalog MCG — Morphological Catalogue of Galaxies MCW — Morgan, Code, and Whitford Mel - Melotte Catalogue of Deep Sky Objects MPC ...
Famous quotes containing the word catalogue:
“Ay, in the catalogue ye go for men,
As hounds and greyhounds, mongrels, spaniels, curs,
Shoughs, water-rugs, and demi-wolves, are clept
All by the name of dogs.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“The catalogue of forms is endless: until every shape has found its city, new cities will continue to be born. When the forms exhaust their variety and come apart, the end of cities begins.”
—Italo Calvino (19231985)
“A universal and perpetual peace, it is to be feared, is in the catalogue of events which will never exist but in the imaginations of visionary philosophers, or in the breasts of benevolent enthusiasts.”
—James Madison (17511836)