European Business School is the name of several educational institutions. Most notably:
- European Business School Dublin (Ireland)
- European Business School International University Schloss Reichartshausen in Oestrich-Winkel and Wiesbaden (Germany)
- European Business School London (Great Britain)
- European Business School Madrid (Spain)
- European Business School Paris (France)
- European Business School Brussels (Belgium)
For the "European Business School Cambridge", see Isles International University.
Other articles related to "european business school":
... The European Business School Cambridge, or European Business School (Cambridge), is an offshoot of IIU ...
Famous quotes containing the words school, european and/or business:
“While most of todays jobs do not require great intelligence, they do require greater frustration tolerance, personal discipline, organization, management, and interpersonal skills than were required two decades and more ago. These are precisely the skills that many of the young people who are staying in school today, as opposed to two decades ago, lack.”
—James P. Comer (20th century)
“Assassination is the perquisite of princes.”
—19th-century European court cliché.
“But it is a cold, lifeless business when you go to the shops to buy something, which does not represent your life and talent, but a goldsmiths.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)