- The Commonwealth of Nations – Barbados economy
- Totally Barbados – Economy
- The Manufacturing Sector in Barbados: December 2003 PDF (1004 KB) – Barbados Private Sector Trade Team
- Marshall, Tony (6 March 2006). "Issues of a 21st century Caribbean". Nation Newspaper. 307200344106205. Archived from the original on 21 July 2008. http://web.archive.org/web/20080621191458/http://www.nationnews.com/story/307200344106205.php.
- Révauger, Jean-Paul (16 octobre 2008) "The Irish model in the Caribbean part I – Globalization and social partnership in Barbados" J.P. Révauger http://jprevauger.over-blog.com/article-23785933.html
- Révauger, Jean-Paul (16 octobre 2008) "The Irish model in the Caribbean part II – Negotiation: The Irish way" J.P. Révauger http://jprevauger.over-blog.com/article-23785958.html
Read more about this topic: Economy Of Barbados
Other articles related to "reading":
... War at the Battle of Saratoga lived his entire civilian life in Reading Mark Erelli, folk musician William M ... War Thomas Parker (deacon), founder of Reading Eddie Peabody, banjo player Chris Pizzotti, football quarterback at Reading Memorial High School and Harvard University, currently an undrafted free agent with ... MacConaway, biographer of explorer James Michael Prescott lived in Reading in the early 1970s ...
1642, the Royalist armies had advanced on London, capturing Banbury, Oxford and Reading without conflict ... with Charles's advisers persuading him to retreat to Oxford and Reading ... After Essex besieged Reading and Charles's armies failed in their attempts to relieve the town, a stalemate occurred on the front Essex's army could not directly engage with the Royalists at Oxford ...
... Ian Stewart, Just One Vote From Jim Walding's Nomination to Constitutional Defeat (Winnipeg University of Manitoba Press, 2009). ...
... Against the opposition of Sir Robert Inglis, the first reading was passed by 115 to 97 votes ... But the second reading, on May 17, notwithstanding a sizable petition in its favour from 14,000 citizens of London, was rejected by 265 to 228 votes ... The next year, 1833, however, it passed its third reading in the Commons on July 22 by a majority of 189 to 52, and was read for the first time in the Lords ...
... an English footballer who played professionally as a forward for Reading and Cardiff City during a career that lasted four years in the mid-1970s ... sides in the Isthmian League, he joined Charlie Hurley's Fourth Division Reading team in 1974 ... He quickly became a key player, and helped Reading to win promotion to the Third Division during the 1975–76 season ...
Famous quotes containing the word reading:
“It is one of the signs of the times. We confess that we have risen from reading this book with enlarged ideas, and grander conceptions of our duties in this world. It did expand us a little.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The words of the Constitution ... are so unrestricted by their intrinsic meaning or by their history or by tradition or by prior decisions that they leave the individual Justice free, if indeed they do not compel him, to gather meaning not from reading the Constitution but from reading life.”
—Felix Frankfurter (18821965)