- The Commonwealth of Nations – Barbados economy
- Totally Barbados – Economy
- The Manufacturing Sector in Barbados: December 2003 PDF (1004 KB) – Barbados Private Sector Trade Team
- Marshall, Tony (6 March 2006). "Issues of a 21st century Caribbean". Nation Newspaper. 307200344106205. Archived from the original on 21 July 2008. http://web.archive.org/web/20080621191458/http://www.nationnews.com/story/307200344106205.php.
- Révauger, Jean-Paul (16 octobre 2008) "The Irish model in the Caribbean part I – Globalization and social partnership in Barbados" J.P. Révauger http://jprevauger.over-blog.com/article-23785933.html
- Révauger, Jean-Paul (16 octobre 2008) "The Irish model in the Caribbean part II – Negotiation: The Irish way" J.P. Révauger http://jprevauger.over-blog.com/article-23785958.html
Read more about this topic: Economy Of Barbados
Other articles related to "reading":
... who died in the Revolutionary War at the Battle of Saratoga lived his entire civilian life in Reading Mark Erelli, folk musician William M ... Revolutionary War Thomas Parker (deacon), founder of Reading Eddie Peabody, banjo player Chris Pizzotti, football quarterback at Reading Memorial High School and Harvard University, currently an ... MacConaway, biographer of explorer James Michael Prescott lived in Reading in the early 1970s ...
... Against the opposition of Sir Robert Inglis, the first reading was passed by 115 to 97 votes ... But the second reading, on May 17, notwithstanding a sizable petition in its favour from 14,000 citizens of London, was rejected by 265 to 228 votes ... The next year, 1833, however, it passed its third reading in the Commons on July 22 by a majority of 189 to 52, and was read for the first time in the Lords ...
22 December 1990) was an English footballer who played professionally as a forward for Reading and Cardiff City during a career that lasted four years in the mid ... the Isthmian League, he joined Charlie Hurley's Fourth Division Reading team in 1974 ... He quickly became a key player, and helped Reading to win promotion to the Third Division during the 1975–76 season ...
... Ian Stewart, Just One Vote From Jim Walding's Nomination to Constitutional Defeat (Winnipeg University of Manitoba Press, 2009). ...
... of Edgehill in 1642, the Royalist armies had advanced on London, capturing Banbury, Oxford and Reading without conflict ... Green, with Charles's advisers persuading him to retreat to Oxford and Reading ... After Essex besieged Reading and Charles's armies failed in their attempts to relieve the town, a stalemate occurred on the front Essex's army could not directly engage with ...
Famous quotes containing the word reading:
“After which you led me to water
And bade me drink, which I did, owing to your kindness.
You would not let me out for two days and three nights,
Bringing me books bound in wild thyme and scented wild grasses
As if reading had any interest for me ...”
—John Ashbery (b. 1927)
“After reading all that has been written, and after thinking all that can be thought, on the topics of God and the soul, the man who has a right to say that he thinks at all, will find himself face to face with the conclusion that, on these topics, the most profound thought is that which can be the least easily distinguished from the most superficial sentiment.”
—Edgar Allan Poe (18091845)