Ecasound is a command-line tool: it does not include a native graphical interface. Major tasks (recording, mixdown) can be easily performed directly from the command line interface, or by scripts. Several GUI front-ends have been written for it:
- EcaEnveloptor - Creates envelopes for ecasound objects, requires PyGTK & pyecasound. Non-realtime. By Arto Hamara (13/06/2001)
- Nama Multitrack recorder, mixer and mastering application. Tk and ReadLine interfaces. By Joel Roth (13/01/2010)
- EMi - Mastering interface, virtual rackmount effect. Python-based. By Felix Le Blanc (27/04/2006)
- GAS Graphical Audio Sequencer. Multitrack recording and mixing. GTK based. by Luke Tindall. (2001) (?-site down)
- TkEca Controls almost all features: multitrack recorder/mixer. Tcl/Tk interface. By Luis Gasparotto (29/01/2004)
- Visecas Preserves Ecasound semantics: edits chains & audio objects, not tracks/regions. GTK+ based. By Jan Weil (22/01/2004)
Read more about this topic: Ecasound
Other articles related to "user interface, interface, user, interfaces":
... batch serve which can be managed through the user interface or via external tools Business Intelligence functions based on an integrated dictionary, allowing the automatic generation of a dedicated data ... is supplied, the access to the reports is integrated in the user interface ... for the database, in order to ease the database administration directly from the ERP user interface Online documentation functions A graphical process editor ...
... Shogidokoro is a graphical user interface (GUI) that calls a program to play shogi and displays the moves on a board ... Shogidokoro uses the Universal Shogi Interface (USI) ... The USI is an open communication protocol that Shogi programs use to communicate with a user interface ...
... Two words are used in UI design to describe the different ways in which a user can utilize a product ... Modality refers to several alternate interfaces to the same product, while mode describes different states of the same interface ... A modality is a path of communication employed by the user interface to carry input and output ...
... received several reviews, citing its low resource usage, straightforward user interface and price point ... it positively, citing its organized interface, low resource usage, and its status as freeware ... of PCWorld noted MSE's "clear-cut" and "cleanly designed" tabbed user interface ...
... Lightweight User Interface Toolkit (LWUIT) is a Widget toolkit developed by Sun Microsystems to enable easier Java ME user interface development for existing devices, including not only ...
Famous quotes containing the word user:
“A worker may be the hammers master, but the hammer still prevails. A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea.”
—Milan Kundera (b. 1929)