The Business School has extensive links with companies, organisations and academic institutions. In particular the business school is engaged in research with:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- British Accounting and Finance Association (BAFA)
The school's academic network includes:
- Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing, China
- Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China
- Euromed Marseille Ecole de Management, Marseille, France
- Aix-Marseille University Marseille, France
- European Business School International University Schloss Reichartshausen, Germany
- University of Mannheim, Germany
- WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, Germany
- University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- University of Pisa, Italy
- University of Trento, Italy
- University of Udine, Italy
- University of Tokyo, Japan
- BI Norwegian School of Management, Norway
- International Business School, Plekhanov Russian Economic University, Moscow, Russia
- Institute of Business Studies (IBS-Moscow), Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Russia
- Sinerghia Economics & Finance Institute, Russia
- Lund University, Sweden
- University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Korea University, Seoul, South Korea
Read more about this topic: Durham Business School
Other articles related to "affiliates, affiliate":
... Company Digital Spy Elle Esquire Inside Soap Psychologies Quo Red Sugar Television stations ABC affiliates KETV KHBS / KHOG-TV KITV KMBC-TV KOAT-TV KOCO-TV WAPT ...
... To its regional affiliates in exchange for air time it offered its brand and programming ... technical penetration in the region as its affiliates ... networks together will include over 600 affiliates throughout the country and over 60 owned-and-operated television stations in Russia’s largest cities ...
... Libertas tried to get PiS to affiliate to it but it did not do so, and instead ran a full list of its own, although one of its members (Slawomir Ligecki) did defect to Libertas ...
... The American Wrestling Affiliates, alternately referred to as The AWA or The REAL AWA, is a governing body for six independent wrestling promotions ... (IHW), based in New Brunswick, also joined within a month of the American Wrestling Affiliates initial formation ...
... At the local or “grassroots” level, Communities In Schools affiliates always work at the invitation of the school superintendent, and in partnership with public schools ... CIS local affiliates collaborate with volunteers and community partners to work directly with students, providing programs and services which address the unique needs of ...