Her notable descendants include:
- Her Royal Highness Princess Alexandra, Duchess of Fife, also a granddaughter of Edward VII
- Her Highness Princess Maud, Countess of Southesk, also a granddaughter of Edward VII
- Violet Jacob Scottish writer (1863–1946)
- Brigadier General Charles FitzClarence, recipient of the Victoria Cross (8 May 1865 – 2 November 1914)
- Sir Edward Bellingham, 5th Bt. Brig.-Gen., Senator of the Irish Free State (26 January 1879 – 19 May 1956)
- Duff Cooper,1st Viscount Norwich British diplomat, Cabinet member and author (22 February 1890 – 1 January 1954)
- Sir Rupert Hart-Davis British publisher, literary editor, and man of letters (28 August 1907 – 8 December 1999)
- William Sidney, 1st Viscount De L'Isle 15th Governor-General of Australia, the last British Governor-General (23 May 1909 – 5 April 1991)
- Fra Andrew Bertie (1929–2008) Prince and Grand Master of the Knights Hospitaller.
- Adam Hart-Davis British author, photographer, and broadcaster (born 4 July 1943)
- Merlin Hay, 24th Earl of Erroll, a cross-bench member of the House of Lords (born 20 April 1948)
- John Crichton-Stuart, 7th Marquess of Bute (b.1958), aka Johnny Dumfries, former racing driver.
- David Cameron (b.1966), Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Conservative Party.
Read more about this topic: Dorothea Jordan
Other articles related to "notable descendants":
... Tucker became the first of many generations of legal scholars and politicians who would a notable impact on Virginia. ...
Famous quotes containing the words descendants and/or notable:
“We go to great pains to alter life for the happiness of our descendants and our descendants will say as usual: things used to be so much better, life today is worse than it used to be.”
—Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (18601904)
“a notable prince that was called King John;
And he ruled England with main and with might,
For he did great wrong, and maintained little right.”
—Unknown. King John and the Abbot of Canterbury (l. 24)