Film and Television
- Doctor (film), a Malayalam film by M. S. Mani
- The Doctor (film), a 1991 movie starring William Hurt
- The Doctor (1952 TV series), a 1951–1952 NBC nonfiction series
- The Doctors (1963 TV series), a 1963–1982 NBC soap opera
- The Doctors (1969 TV series), a 1969–1971 BBC medical drama
- Doctors (soap opera), a BBC soap opera
- The Doctors (2008 TV series), an American talk show
- The Doctors (Polish TV series), a 2012 Polish medical drama
- "The Doctor" (Once Upon a Time), a 2012 episode of Once Upon a Time
Read more about this topic: Doctor
Other articles related to "film and television, film, television, films":
... Sex (film), a 1920 film by Fred Niblo "Sex" (Kath Kim episode) Sex (TV series), an Australian television series Sex The Annabel Chong Story, a 1999 documentary film ...
... The film documentary "Enough is Enough Live From Tent City in Richmond, CA," details a grassroots movement of Richmond city residents to fight violence on their streets ... Many scenes from the Robin Williams film, Patch Adams were filmed during a week in Point Richmond ...
... Sunderland's first film company was established in 2008 and is known as "Tanner Films Ltd" and is based in the Sunniside area of the city ... The companies first film, "King of the North" starring Angus MacFadyen and set in the Hetton-le-Hole area of the city is currently under production ...
... On television, the character of Sir Les Patterson has hosted a documentary about the transfer of Hong Kong's sovereignty, entitled Sir Les and the Great Chinese ... the basis of an ambitious full-length feature film, Les Patterson Saves the World, which was a critical and commercial failure ...
... Megan Lee played Hyori in the Short Film/Music Video My First Crush, directed by Rocky Jo, with Arden Cho starring as the older Hyori ...
Famous quotes containing the words television and/or film:
“Cultural expectations shade and color the images that parents- to-be form. The baby product ads, showing a woman serenely holding her child, looking blissfully and mysteriously contented, or the television parents, wisely and humorously solving problems, influence parents-to-be.”
—Ellen Galinsky (20th century)
“A film is a petrified fountain of thought.”
—Jean Cocteau (18891963)