- David Copperfield (1911 film), a film by Theodore Marston
- David Copperfield (1913 film), a film by Thomas Bentley
- David Copperfield (1922 film), a film by A. W. Sandberg
- David Copperfield (1935 film), a film by George Cukor
- David Copperfield (1966 TV serial), a TV serial starring Ian McKellen
- David Copperfield (1969 film), a film by Delbert Mann
- David Copperfield (1974 TV serial), a BBC TV serial that has aired on PBS
- David Copperfield (1986 TV serial), a BBC TV serial with Simon Callow
- David Copperfield (1993 film), an animated made for television film
- David Copperfield (1999 film), a TV film by Simon Curtis
- David Copperfield (2000 film), a 2000 made for television film by Peter Medak
Read more about this topic: David Copperfield (disambiguation)
Other articles related to "film, films":
... Flora Gomes is an internationally renowned film director his most famous film is "Nha Fala", English "My Voice" ... Nega (Death Denied) (1988) was the first fiction film and the second feature film ever made in Guinea-Bissau ... (The first feature film was N’tturudu, by director Umban u’Kest in 1987.) At FESPACO 1989, Mortu Nega won the prestigious Oumarou Ganda Prize ...
... used in the filming of the Lord of the Rings film trilogy as well as the 2009 film X-Men Origins Wolverine ... Queenstown was used to film most of the 1988 film The Rescue ... Queenstown was the base for filming the George Lucas 1988 fantasy film Willow ...
... Reunion (1932 film) Reunion (1936 film), directed by Norman Taurog The Reunion (1963 film), Italian comedy film Reunion (1980 film), a 1980 television film ...
... In a film by Pixar called Cars, the champion racecar in the film, Strip "The King" Wheathers is racecar number 43 based on Richard Petty's car ... Petty also provides the voice of "The King" in the film ...
... In 1914 the Asty Films Company was founded and the production of long films begun ... a well known traditional love story, is considered the first Greek feature film, although there were several minor productions such as newscasts before this ... More than sixty films per year were made, with the majority having film noir elements ...
Famous quotes containing the word film:
“The obvious parallels between Star Wars and The Wizard of Oz have frequently been noted: in both there is the orphan hero who is raised on a farm by an aunt and uncle and yearns to escape to adventure. Obi-wan Kenobi resembles the Wizard; the loyal, plucky little robot R2D2 is Toto; C3PO is the Tin Man; and Chewbacca is the Cowardly Lion. Darth Vader replaces the Wicked Witch: this is a patriarchy rather than a matriarchy.”
—Andrew Gordon, U.S. educator, critic. The Inescapable Family in American Science Fiction and Fantasy Films, Journal of Popular Film and Television (Summer 1992)
“Is America a land of God where saints abide for ever? Where golden fields spread fair and broad, where flows the crystal river? Certainly not flush with saints, and a good thing, too, for the saints sent buzzing into mans ken now are but poor- mouthed ecclesiastical film stars and cliché-shouting publicity agents.
Their little knowledge bringing them nearer to their ignorance,
Ignorance bringing them nearer to death,
But nearness to death no nearer to God.”
—Sean OCasey (18841964)
“All film directors, whether famous or obscure, regard themselves as misunderstood or underrated. Because of that, they all lie. Theyre obliged to overstate their own importance.”
—François Truffaut (19321984)