Das or DAS may refer to:
- Das, Jibanananda, a Bengali poet
- Das (surname), a common surname or title in the Indian Subcontinent
- Das (studio), a Japanese adult video studio
- Dame Allan's Schools
- Dead air space (disambiguation)
- Dead Artist Syndrome, an American gothic rock band
- The Decorative Arts Society, a UK-based charity
- Departamento Administrativo de Seguridad, the Colombian intelligence agency
- Department of Applied Science, UC Davis, a department in the College of Engineering at the University of California, Davis
- Disney Animation Studio, an animation program published in 1990 by Disney Software for the Amiga platform
- Great Bear Lake Airport, Northwest Territories, Canada (IATA code)
Other articles related to "das":
... the gender (das E-Mail, das Tram und das SMS statt die) or in verbs' valence -the preposition they require- (jemanden anfragen instead of bei jmdm ...
... Baía das Gatas is the name of a natural bay in the northeast of São Vicente Island in Cape Verde ... Baía das Gatas is linked with a road that passes through the mountains with Mindelo to the west ... East of Baía das Gatas features the beach of Praia Grande ...
1919 Hyazinth und Ismene, dramatic lyrics, 1919 Das Haar der Berenike, poems, 1919 Attila, legend, 1920 Aktaion, tragedy, 1921 Die Taten des Herakles, novel. 1928 Der Schneeregenbogen, 1925 Das innere Leben, poems, 1926 Deutsche Geister, essay, 1925 Die vergessene Mutter, short stories, 1925 Esther, play, 1926 Der Sohn des Himmels, mystery play, 1926 ... tragedy, 1936 Der Stachel in der Seele, novel, 1948 Das Licht der Welt, autobiography, 1949, rev ...
... ” (1816) “Das Sanctus ” (1816) Vol. 2 (1817) “Das öde Haus ” (1817) “Das Majorat ” (1817) “Das Gelübde ” (1817) “Das steinerne Herz ” (1817) " Nutcracker ...
... Amil Kumar Das (1902 – February 18, 1961) was an Indian astronomer ... Das was the director of the Kodaikanal observatory at this time ... The crater Das on the far side of the Moon is named after him ...
Famous quotes containing the word das:
“The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is What does a woman want? [Was will das Weib?]”
—Sigmund Freud (18561939)