Crooked Man may refer to:
- "The Crooked Man", alternate title of "The Adventure of the Crooked Man", a Sherlock Holmes short story
- "The Crooked Man", The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (TV series) first season episode
- "The Crooked Man", an episode of the animated show Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century
- "The Crooked Man", The Adventures of Ellery Queen television episode
- The Crooked Man, a 2003 British television movie starring Ross Kemp
- "Crooked Man", nickname of Marvel Comics character Mad Jim Jaspers
- A Crooked Man, a novel by Christopher Lehmann-Haupt
- "The Crooked Man", a Melinda Snodgrass short story in Card Sharks (anthology)
- "The Crooked Man", a Charles Beaumont short story
- "The Crooked Man", a song from Western Approaches (album)
- "Crooked Man", an As You Were (album) track
- The Crooked Man, a Hellboy limited series by Mike Mignola and Richard Corben.
- Crooked Man, a 2011 international stand-up tour by Tommy Tiernan.
Other articles related to "crooked man, man":
... There Was a Crooked Man is a nursery rhyme ... The phrase can also refer to There Was a Croked Man (film), 1960 film featuring Norman Wisdom There Was A Crooked Man (TV play), a live television drama by ... Kirk Douglas and Henry Fonda There was a Crooked Man the Poems of Lex Banning, a collection by Lex Banning ...
... Here David meets the Crooked Man, who promises David the life he had before his mother's death ... away, so overcome with anger that he cuts the Crooked Man with his sword ... wakes to find Roland whispering to a locket with a picture of a young man ...
... The Adventure of the Crooked Man", one of the 56 Sherlock Holmes short stories written by British author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, is one of 12 stories in the cycle collected as The Memoirs of ... Doyle ranked "The Adventure of the Crooked Man" fifteenth in a list of his nineteen favourite Sherlock Holmes stories ...
Famous quotes containing the words crooked man, man and/or crooked:
“There was a crooked man, and he went a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile:
He bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.”
—Mother Goose (fl. 17th18th century. There was a crooked man, and he went a crooked mile (l. 14)
“If a man is at heart just, then in so far is he God; the safety of God, the immortality of God, the majesty of God do enter into that man with justice.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Ah, he is a crooked stick himself.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)