Selected Solo Exhibitions
- 1969: "Espace a Reflexion", Xenakis, Gette, Sodertalje Konsthall, Sweden, One Man Show, Environment, Catalogue in Swedish, texts, Yona Friedman, Marcel Marceau, Eje Hogestatt, G. Xenakis.
- 1970: "Constantin Xenakis", Malmö Museum, Sweden, One Man Show, Environment-Action, Catalogue in Swedish and in French, text, C. Xenakis.
- 1971: "Studio fur Moderne Kunst", Goethe Institut, Athens, One Man Show, Enironment-Action.
- 1971: "RA / Reflexion", Action, Studio fur Moderne Kunst, Goethe Institut, Athens,
no. 1, Magazine-Catalogue in Greek, in French and in German, Redacteur en Chef, C. Xenakis, texts, Yona Friedman, Marcel Marceau, Heinz Ohff, Christos Joachimides.
- 1974: Galerija Studentskog Centra, Zagreb, One Man Show, Action.
- 1976: "Centre d' Art et Communication", Vaduz (Liechtenstein), One Man Show, Painting.
- 1978: Centre d' Art et Communication, Vaduz (Liechtenstein), One Man Show, Painting.
- 1981: "Constantin Xenakis : 15 Ans d' Art Semiotiqie", Centre Culturel de Mont -Saint-Aignan (France), One Man Show, Environmnent, Painting, Catalogue, texts, Pierre Restany, "L' homme est l' oeuvre", Bernard Heidsieck, " C. Xenakis, ou notre infirmier-benedictin".
- 1983: "Constantin Xenakis: Itineraire d' un Peintre", Galerie Municipale, Ville de Vitry-sur-Seine (France), One Man Show, Environment, Painting, Objects, Catalogue, texts, Pierre Restany, "L' homme est l' oeuvre", Raoul-Jean Moulin, " Xenakis et le brouillage des codes ", Gerard Xuriguera, "C. Xenakis ", preface, Jean Collet, " C. Xenakis ".
- 1985: "Constantin Xenakis", Walker Hill Art Center, Seoul, One Man Show, Painting, Photography, Catalogue in Korean and in French, Texts, Kyung-Sung Lee, Constantin Xenakis.
- 1985: "Constantin Xenakis", Institut Franco-Japonais, Tokyo, One Man Show, Painting, Photography, Catalogue in Japanese and in French, Text, Constantin Xenakis.
- 1985: "Constantin Xenakis", Musee d' Art Moderne de la ville de Taipei, One Man Show, Painting, Photography, Catalogue in Chinese and in French, Text, Martha Su Fu, Constantin Xenakis, M. Deverge.
- 1991: "7e Festival du Film Arabe de Fameck. Inauguration de l' Espace" C. Xenakis, Centre Social, Fameck, (France), One Man Show, Painting, Photography, Catalogue, texts, Gino Ceppetelli, Constantin Xenakis.
- 1996: "Constantin Xenakis, Retrospective 1958-1996 : The return of the artist", Musee des Beaux Arts, Alexandria, Egypt, One Man Show, Painting, Objects, Catalogue in Greek, Arabian and French, Texts, Chrysantos Christou, "Constantin Xenakis", Marcel Marceau, Pierre Restany, " L' homme est l' oeuvre ", Michel Butor, " Dans la nouvelle bibliothèque d' Alexandrie pour C. Xenakis ", Jean-Clarence Lambert, " Le scribe ", F. Arrabal, preface, Adamantios Pepelassis, Edition, Foundation for Hellenic Culture.
- 1997: "Constantin Xenakis, Retrospective 1958-1996 : The return of the artist", Hanager Arts Center, Cairo, Egypt, One Man Show, Painting, Objects.
- 1997: Le Livre de la Vie, Chapitre B: Alexandre le Grand et Moi, de Constantin Xenakis (The Book of Life, Chapter 2 : Alexander the Great and me, by Constantin Xenakis), Alatza Imaret, Thessaloniki, One Man Show, Installation-Environment, Catalogue in Greek and in French, Texts Thalia Stefanidou, "Septembre 1997", Constantin Xenakis, "Le livre de la vie", Jean Pierre Faye, " Livre de vie C. Xenakis ", Miche Butor, " Chant des Ptolemees pour C. Xenakis ", Edition part of the programme of events for " Thessaloniki Cultural Capital of Europe 1997 ".
- 1998: "9e Festival du Film Arabe de Fameck", Cite Sociale de Fameck, (France), One Man Show, Painting, Painting.
- 2003: "Constantin Xenakis. Le livre de la vie Ch. C. Les trois KKK", Macedonian Museum of Contemporary Art, Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2003: "Constantin Xenakis. Works 1980-2001", State Museum of Contemporary Art, Costakis Collection, Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2005: Lola Nikolaou Art Gallery in Macedonian Museum of Contemporary Art, Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2005: "Constantin Xenakis, Parcours d’un peintre 1966-2004", Centre Noroit Arras, France.
- 2005: "Constantin Xenakis", Fundació Jaume II el Just. Reial Monastir de Santa Maria de la Valldigna, generalitat Valenciana conselleria de Cultura, Spain.
- 2006: "Le code de la Route" Museum of Modern Greek Art, Rhodes, Greece.
- 2006: "Structures & Codes" Herakleidon Museum, Athens.
Read more about this topic: Constantin Xenakis
Other articles related to "solo, selected solo exhibitions, exhibitions":
... percussion Hugh McCracken - guitar Denny Dias - guitar (solo on 'Your Gold Teeth II') Rick Derringer - guitar (solo on "Chain Lightning") Dean Parks - guitar (solo ...
... Nanjing Museum of Modern Art, Nanjing, China (Selected Solo Exhibitions) Hubei Museum of Art, Hubei, China (Solo) 2007 Shanghai Grand Theatre Gallery ... Arezzo, Italy, Galleria Transit (Selected Solo Exhibitions) Montreux, Switzerland, Galerie Sabine Gonard (Theme Exhibitions) Piombino, Italy Galleria comunale, Parfums de Femmes (Theme Exhibitions ... Castiglione di Firenze, Italy, Chiesa San Lorenzo (Theme Exhibitions) La Roche-sur-Foron, France, 5eme Festival de la Sculpture contemporaine (Theme Exhibitions) 2002 Serre di Rapolano, Italy, Museo comunale ...
2008 Richard Humann, You Must Be This Tall, Elga Wimmer Gallery, New York, NY 2007 Richard Humann, Revolutions, Museo Cristóbal Gabarrón, Murcia, Spain. ...
... Following the band's breakup in 1993, he embarked on a solo career under the name Frank Black ... He reformed the Pixies in 2004 and continues to release solo records and tour as a solo artist, having re-adopted his current stage name in 2007 ... delivery as lead vocalist of the Pixies to a more measured and melodic style in his solo career ...
... as the guitarist and songwriter for the rock group The Who, as well as for his own solo career ... He has also written over 100 songs that have appeared on his solo albums, as well as radio jingles and television theme songs ... bass guitar and drums, on his own solo albums, several Who albums, and as a guest contributor to a wide array of other artists' recordings ...
Famous quotes containing the words selected and/or solo:
“The best history is but like the art of Rembrandt; it casts a vivid light on certain selected causes, on those which were best and greatest; it leaves all the rest in shadow and unseen.”
—Walter Bagehot (18261877)
“All mothers need instruction, nurturing, and an understanding mentor after the birth of a baby, but in this age of fast foods, fast tracks, and fast lanes, it doesnt always happen. While we live in a society that provides recognition for just about every life eventfrom baptisms to bar mitzvahs, from wedding vows to funeral ritesthe entry into parenting seems to be a solo flight, with nothing and no one to mark formally the new moms entry into motherhood.”
—Sally Placksin (20th century)