- Rich Romer, professional football player, Cincinnati Bengals
- Craig Forth, college basketball player, Syracuse University. Forth graduated from Columbia High in 2001, and attended Syracuse on scholarship, majoring in Education, until graduating in 2005. In 2007, Forth began coaching the girls' Junior Varsity basketball team at none other than Columbia High School; he was promoted to head coach of girls' Varsity basketball in 2011. He is a first grade teacher at Green Meadow Elementary School.
- Ryan Smithson, author, Ghosts of War: The True Story of a 19-Year-Old GI
- Jennifer "JWoww" Farley, television personality, MTV's Jersey Shore. Farley, who chose to stay an hour later every day of her junior year, was able to graduate a year early. Farley received her bachelor's degree in both graphic design and computer programming from the New York Institute of Technology, graduating with a 3.92 GPA. She was working towards a career in graphic design and social media before she joined the cast of MTV's Jersey Shore.
- Jason "All Beef Patty" Gerber, drag performer, quarter finalist America's Got Talent season 7.
Read more about this topic: Columbia High School (New York)
Other articles related to "notable alumni, alumni":
... Polytechnic Institute of New York University has more than 44,000 alumni throughout the United States and in 55 countries around the world ... NYU-Poly's alumni include inventors, scientists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians, country presidents, university presidents and academic leaders among others ... and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), are alumni ...
Famous quotes containing the word notable:
“Every notable advance in technique or organization has to be paid for, and in most cases the debit is more or less equivalent to the credit. Except of course when its more than equivalent, as it has been with universal education, for example, or wireless, or these damned aeroplanes. In which case, of course, your progress is a step backwards and downwards.”
—Aldous Huxley (18941963)