Games are typically aired on:
- Mondays (Big Monday)- Big East and Big 12 doubleheader
- Tuesdays (Super Tuesday)- Big Ten and SEC
- Wednesdays (Wednesday Night Hoops)- ACC, Big 12, and Big Ten
- Thursdays (Thursday Night Showcase)- 5 games across the ESPN/ESPN2 spectrum from various conferences. ESPNU typically airs 2–3 games.
- Saturdays (Day games and Saturday Primetime)- Big East, Big Ten, and Big 12
Pre-conference play, conferences tournament games, NIT games, as well as other selected games air on other days of the week.
Other articles related to "game coverage, game, coverage":
... ESPN has themed weeks to enhance the collegiate game including ESPNU Campus Connection Week (formerly known as Student Spirit Week)- Feast Week- the week of Thanksgiving ...
... ESPN (ESPNHD) featured the traditional coverage of the college football game ... to how other entities were covering the game ESPN2 (ESPN2HD) featured the traditional game coverage surrounded by four other angles in smaller screens in a mosaic-style presentation that will isolate ... Colin Cowherd provided commentary and react to the game and was joined by special guests including Chris Fowler, Lee Corso, Mark May, Lou Holtz and Mel Kiper Jr. ...
Famous quotes containing the word game:
“Even an attorney of moderate talent can postpone doomsday year after year, for the system of appeals that pervades American jurisprudence amounts to a legalistic wheel of fortune, a game of chance, somewhat fixed in the favor of the criminal, that the participants play interminably.”
—Truman Capote (19241984)