- Christine Adams (athlete) (born 1974), a German pole vaulter
- Christine Amertil (born 1979,) a Bahamian athlete competing mainly in the 400 metres
- Christine Arron (born 1973), a track and field sprint athlete, competing internationally for France
- Christine Beck (born 1974), a German football referee and former player
- Christine Boudrias (born 1972), a Canadian short track speed skater who competed in the 1994 & 1998 Winter Olympics
- Christine Brennan (born 1958), an American sports columnist, TV and radio commentator, and speaker
- Christine Cook (born 1970), retired field hockey defender from England
- Christine Ohurougu (born 1984), a British athlete and former Olympic 400m Champion.
- Christine Truman (born 1941), a British tennis player and French Open Champion.
- Christine Sinclair (born 1983), a Canadian football player who is currently a member of the Canadian National Soccer Tream
Other articles related to "in sports, sports, sport":
... The Rocks have also won the IHSA Speech sectional for 11 years in a row, which has qualified them for the Illinois State Championship in speech, a contest that has no class divisions ... The Speech Team has been recognized as one of the key players in the State Tournament for more than 20 years ...
... The University of Manchester operates sports clubs via the Athletics Union while student societies are operated by the Students' Union ... The sports societies vary widely in their level and scope ... Many more popular sports operate several university teams and departmental teams which compete in leagues against other teams within the university ...
... Football is the most widely-followed sport in Bucharest, with the city having numerous club teams, some of them being known throughout Europe Steaua, Dinamo or ... There are sport clubs for ice hockey, rugby union, basketball, handball, water polo and volleyball ... are held in Bucharest at the Polyvalent Hall, which is also used for other indoor sports such as volleyball and handball ...
1977), Dutch footballer Kiki Vandeweghe (born 1958), American basketball player and sports analyst ...
... Olympia is the home of the Oly Rollers, the local women's flat track roller derby league whose travel team (the Cosa Nostra Donnas) became the 2009 national champions of the Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) by winning the national "Declaration of Derby" tournament in Philadelphia, PA on November 15, 2009 ... Olympia is also home to some of the Pacific Northwest's greatest running talents such as the Guerilla Running Racing Club. ...
Famous quotes containing the word sports:
“Falling in love is the right adventure for those who dislike sports and travel.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“It was so hard to pry this door open, and if I mess up I know the people behind me are going to have it that much harder. Because then theres living proof. They can sit around and say, See? It doesnt work. I dont want to be their living proof.”
—Gayle Gardner, U.S. sports reporter. As quoted in Sports Illustrated, p. 87 (June 17, 1991)