A complete edition of the works of Christian Morgenstern in German in nine volumes is currently being prepared by Verlag Urachhaus (Stuttgart) under the direction of Professor Reinhardt Habel. Volumes 1 and 2 comprise Morgenstern's lyrical writings and poems; volume 3: humoristic writings, including the complete Gallows Songs; volume 4: epic and theatrical writings; volume 5: collected aphorisms; volume 6: critical essays and reviews; volumes 7-9: complete correspondence. The volume titles in German are:
- Volume 1: Lyrik 1887–1905, ed. Martin Kiessig, 1988.
- Volume 2: Lyrik 1906–1914, ed. Martin Kiessig, 1992.
- Volume 3: Humoristische Lyrik, ed. Maurice Cureau, 1990.
- Volume 4: Episches und Dramatisches, eds. Reinhardt Habel and Ernst Kretschmer, 2001.
- Volume 5: Aphorismen, ed. Reinhardt Habel, 1987.
- Volume 6: Kritische Schriften, ed. Helmut Gumtau, 1987.
- Volume 7: Briefwechsel 1878–1903, ed. Katharina Breitner, 2005.
- Volume 8: Briefwechsel 1905–1908 (in preparation)
- Volume 9: Briefwechsel 1909–1914 (in preparation)
Read more about this topic: Christian Morgenstern
Other articles related to "collected works":
... De kunst van de fuga (1953, diary and essays) Tien poems (1954, poems) Vita Brevis I (1955, collected works) Vita Brevis II (1957, collected works) Vita Brevis III (1958, collected works ...
... Following on from the events of The Crystal of Cantus, Collected Works details a year in the life of the Braxiatel Collection following its founder's disappearance ...
... Sri Aurobindo and The Mother Books Collected Works · Life Divine · Synthesis of Yoga · Savitri · Agenda · Teachings Involution/Involution · Evolution ... Her book "Words of Long Ago" (vol.2 of the Collected Works) is the account of one of these meetings, along with talks she gave to the L'Union de Pensée ... These would later be published as part of the Collected Works (Mother's Birth Centenary Edition vol ...
... Contributed chapters in the following numerous collected works, both academic and trade ... Sexual Liberals and the Attack on Feminism (eds Dorchen Leidholdt and Janice G ...
Famous quotes containing the words works and/or collected:
“They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters, these see the works of the Lord and his wonders in the deep.”
—Bible: Hebrew Psalms 107:23-24.
“A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.”
—Eighteenth-century English proverb. Collected in Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia (1732)