Former Advertising Slogans
- "Chewits are chewier than Barrow-in-Furness Bus Depot"
- "Chewits, even chewier than a 15-storey block of flats"
- "No fruit chew chews chewier"
- "Chew for victory"
- "Chews flash"
- "Do it before you Chewit"
- "Chew Chewits coz' Chewits do it"
- "He likes to Chewit"
- "For monster chewers only"
- "There's no escaping the chew hit"
- "Chews life. Chews a job. Chews a career. Chews a family. Chews a fucking big television, Chews washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Chews good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Chews fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Chews a starter home. Chews your friends. Chews leisure wear and matching luggage. Chews a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Chews DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Chews sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Chews rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Chews your future. Chews life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to Chews life: I chew something else."
Read more about this topic: Chewits
Other articles related to "advertising, advertising slogan":
... They accomplished this feat without accepting any outside advertising ... Even without advertising revenue, at the height of its popularity, 16 Magazine had more than 5,000,000 readers ...
... It is also partnering with advertising agency Adify ... Just as in an advertising network, bloggers will be able to sign up and participate in advertising campaigns managed by Six Apart ...
... which could have an effect on how they interpret advertising ... research by Martin (2003) reveals that males and females differ in how they react to advertising depending on their mood at the time of exposure to the ads, and the affective ...
... Go to work on an egg" was an advertising slogan used by the United Kingdom's Egg Marketing Board during the 1950s as part of more than £12 million it spent on advertising, including a ... television adverts were rejected by the Broadcast Advertising Clearance Centre, which observed that the adverts did not suggest a varied diet ...
... sometimes called medico-marketing or pharma marketing in some countries, is the business of advertising or otherwise promoting the sale of pharmaceuticals or drugs ... Many countries have measures in place to limit advertising by pharmaceutical companies ... of physicians, 12.5% was direct to user advertising, 4% on hospital detailing, and 2% on journal ads ...
Famous quotes containing the words slogans and/or advertising:
“The art of the critic in a nutshell: to coin slogans without betraying ideas. The slogans of an inadequate criticism peddle ideas to fashion.”
—Walter Benjamin (18921940)
“Remove advertising, disable a person or firm from preconising [proclaiming] its wares and their merits, and the whole of society and of the economy is transformed. The enemies of advertising are the enemies of freedom.”
—J. Enoch Powell (b. 1912)