- Downtown, or center
- Central business district
- Place names spelled Center
- Center, Celje, Slovenia, a neighbourhood
- Center, Maribor, Slovenia, a district
- Center, Colorado, United States, a city
- Center, Indiana, United States, a town
- Center, Jay County, Indiana, United States
- Center, Kentucky, United States, a town
- Center, Missouri, United States, a city
- Center, Nebraska, United States, a village
- Center, North Dakota, United States, a city
- Center, Outagamie County, Wisconsin, United States, a town
- Center, Portland, Oregon, United States, a neighborhood
- Center, Rock County, Wisconsin, United States, a town
- Center, Texas, United States, a city
- Center, Washington
- Place names spelled Centre
- Centre, Alabama, United States, a city
- Centre County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Centre (French region), an administrative region in France
- Centru (development region), a region in Romania
- Centre Department, an administrative region in Haiti
- Centre Region (Cameroon)
- Centre Region (Burkina Faso)
Read more about this topic: Center
Other articles related to "places, place":
... and is free of charge Whittier is the home to the following places listed in the National Register of Historic Places Pio Pico House, 6003 Pioneer Blvd ...
... For a full list of tourist attractions and places of interest see Places of interest in Buckinghamshire ...
... route of the Yorkshire Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald Goodmanham Market Weighton ...
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
... Darling House Museum - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 Woodbridge Green Historic District - added to the National ...
Famous quotes containing the word places:
“The sense of place is unavoidable in western Dakota, and maybe thats our gift to the world. ...In these places you wait, and the places mold you.”
—Kathleen Norris (b. 1947)
“All places that the eye of heaven visits
Are to a wise man ports and happy havens.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“The places which I have described may seem strange and remote to my townsmen ... our account may have made no impression on your minds. But what is our account? In it there is no roar, no beach-birds, no tow-cloth.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)