- Downtown, or center
- Central business district
- Place names spelled Center
- Center, Celje, Slovenia, a neighbourhood
- Center, Maribor, Slovenia, a district
- Center, Colorado, United States, a city
- Center, Indiana, United States, a town
- Center, Jay County, Indiana, United States
- Center, Kentucky, United States, a town
- Center, Missouri, United States, a city
- Center, Nebraska, United States, a village
- Center, North Dakota, United States, a city
- Center, Outagamie County, Wisconsin, United States, a town
- Center, Portland, Oregon, United States, a neighborhood
- Center, Rock County, Wisconsin, United States, a town
- Center, Texas, United States, a city
- Center, Washington
- Place names spelled Centre
- Centre, Alabama, United States, a city
- Centre County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Centre (French region), an administrative region in France
- Centru (development region), a region in Romania
- Centre Department, an administrative region in Haiti
- Centre Region (Cameroon)
- Centre Region (Burkina Faso)
Read more about this topic: Center
Other articles related to "places, place":
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
... and is free of charge Whittier is the home to the following places listed in the National Register of Historic Places Pio Pico House, 6003 Pioneer Blvd ...
... For a full list of tourist attractions and places of interest see Places of interest in Buckinghamshire ...
... The route of the Yorkshire Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald Goodmanham Market Weighton Londesborough Nunburnholme ...
... Museum - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 Woodbridge Green Historic District - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003 ...
Famous quotes containing the word places:
“All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you; the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was.”
—Ernest Hemingway (18991961)
“All places that the eye of heaven visits
Are to a wise man ports and happy havens.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“The mother whose self-image is dependent on her children places on those children the responsibility for her own identity, and her involvement in the details of their lives can put great pressure on the children. A child suffers when everything he or she does is extremely important to a parent; this kind of over-involvement can turn even a small problem into a crisis.”
—Grace Baruch (20th century)