- C.B. Forgotston, Louisiana political activist and pundit
- Cold beer, an abbreviation commonly used by fraternity members in the Southeastern United States
- Corned beef, a cut of beef cured or pickled in a seasoned brine
- Cowboy Bebop, an anime and manga series
- Chris Brown (entertainer), an R&B artist
- Crash Bandicoot, a series of video games and its eponymous main character
- Cara-Beth Burnside, a pioneer of women's professional skateboarding and snowboarding
- Chastity belt, a locking item of clothing designed to prevent sexual intercourse
- Care Bears, a set of characters appearing on greeting cards and in other media
- Cracker Barrel, a national restaurant chain
- Chef Boyardee, canned food
- C.U. Burn, a cult Irish-language TV comedy series featuring sibling funeral directors and their rundown crematorium
- Cliff Burton second bassist of Metallica
- Chuck Bass from the CW Network series Gossip Girl.
- Chuck Berry 1950s Blues Guitarist
- Chris Bosh, an American basketball player who plays for the Miami Heat
- Chester Bennington, the lead vocalist of the American rock band Linkin Park
- Charlie Brown, the main character in the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz.
- The Chemical Brothers, British electronic music act
Read more about this topic: CB
Other articles related to "popular culture, popular, culture":
... The phrase sometimes appears in other ways, including as a popular song written in 1935 by Johnny Mercer and Matty Malneck ...
... Adorno saw the culture industry as an arena in which critical tendencies or potentialities were eliminated ... He argued that the culture industry, which produced and circulated cultural commodities through the mass media, manipulated the population ... Popular culture was identified as a reason why people become passive the easy pleasures available through consumption of popular culture made people docile and content, no matter ...
... On the popular 1980s sitcom The Facts of Life, Peekskill was the location of two fictional educational institutions Eastland School for Girls and Langley College ...
... Moorhead's pioneer Prairie Home Cemetery on 8th Street is often cited as the inspiration for the name of Garrison Keillor's national radio program, A Prairie Home Companion. ...
Famous quotes related to popular culture:
“The lowest form of popular culturelack of information, misinformation, disinformation, and a contempt for the truth or the reality of most peoples liveshas overrun real journalism. Today, ordinary Americans are being stuffed with garbage.”
—Carl Bernstein (b. 1944)