Catch or caught may refer to:
- Catch (baseball), a maneuver in baseball
- Caught (cricket), a method of getting out in cricket
- Catch (game), tossing a ball
- Catch or Reception (American football)
- Catch, part of a rowing stroke
- Catch (music), a form of round
- Catch (band), an English band
- "Catch" (song), a song by The Cure
- Catch (song), a song by Kosheen
- Catch (album), an album by Misako Odani
- Catch!, an album by Shion Tsuji
- Carl Choi, also known as "Catch", owns "Catch Music Group"/"Catch Adventures"
In other uses:
- Catch Digital, a Digital Agency in London
- Caught (1949 film)
- Caught (1996 film)
- catch, a computer-language command in exception handling syntax
- 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, a genetic disorder also known as CATCH-22
- catch (gun)
Other articles related to "catch":
... Catch-Flame! was recorded at London’s Alexandra Palace and is Paul Weller’s third solo live album ... Catch-Flame! entered the UK chart at #17 on 18 June 2006 ...
... for any year y, by where is the catch at year y, is the mean trophic level of the catch at year y, is the catch, the mean trophic level of the catch at the start of the series being analyzed, and is ... of time when changes in trophic levels are matched by appropriate changes in the catch in the opposite direction ... explain the “backward-bending” plots of trophic level versus catch originally observed by Pauly and others in 1998 ...
... Catch Thirtythree is the fifth full-length studio album by Swedish metal band Meshuggah ... Catch Thirtythree entered the Billboard 200 chart at number 170 ... different kinds of paradoxes, hence the title Catch Thirtythree (see Catch-22) ...
... Catch-22 is set on a U.S ... “Catch-22” refers to a regulation that states an airman’s request to be relieved from flight duty can only be granted if he is judged to be insane ... Later in the book the old woman in Rome explains that Catch-22 means "They can do whatever they want to do." This refers to the theme of the novel in which ...
... Catch a Fire is a 2006 dramatic thriller about activists against apartheid in South Africa ... Catch a Fire was shot on location in South Africa, Swaziland and Mozambique ...
Famous quotes containing the word catch:
“It launchd forth filament, filament, filament, out of itself,
Ever unreeling them, ever tirelessly speeding them.
And you O my soul where you stand,
Surrounded, detached, in measureless oceans of space,
Ceaselessly musing, venturing, throwing, seeking the spheres to connect them,
Till the bridge you will need be formd, till the ductile anchor hold,
Till the gossamer thread you fling catch somewhere, O, my soul.”
—Walt Whitman (18191892)
“Ill help you catch him, Clarice.”
—Ted Tally, U.S. screenwriter, and Jonathan Demme. Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins)
“If you want to catch a sparrow, you have to spill a little rice.”