- Castro, a town and municipality in the state of Paraná in the Southern Region of Brazil.
- Castro, Chile
- Castro, Apulia, a comune in the province of Lecce
- Castro, Lazio, a destroyed town in the province of Viterbo
- Castro, Lombardy, a comune in the province of Bergamo
- Castel di Castro, 13th century fortified city at the site of modern Cagliari, Sardinia
- Castro, Ticino
- United States
- Castro County, Texas
- Castro Cove, an embayment of the San Pablo Bay in Richmond, California
- Castro Creek, a creek in Richmond, California
- Castro Street Station, a Metro station in San Francisco, California
- Castro Theatre, a movie theater in San Francisco, California
- The Castro, San Francisco, a neighborhood in San Francisco, California
- Castro Valley, California, a census-designated place (CDP) in Alameda County
Read more about this topic: Castro
Other articles related to "places, place":
... Darling House Museum - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 Woodbridge Green Historic District - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003 ...
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
... For a full list of tourist attractions and places of interest see Places of interest in Buckinghamshire ...
... Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald Goodmanham Market Weighton Londesborough Nunburnholme Pocklington Millington Huggate ...
... and is free of charge Whittier is the home to the following places listed in the National Register of Historic Places Pio Pico House, 6003 Pioneer Blvd ...
Famous quotes containing the word places:
“All places were now become irksome to her. She found it impossible to fly from infamy, unless she could at the same time fly from herself.”
—Sarah Fielding (17101768)
“There are few places outside his own play where a child can contribute to the world in which he finds himself. His world: dominated by adults who tell him what to do and when to do itbenevolent tyrants who dispense gifts to their good subjects and punishment to their bad ones, who are amused at the cleverness of children and annoyed by their stupidities.”
—Viola Spolin (b. 1911)