Doctoral Degree Programs
- Single doctoral (education) (S-Doc/Ed) only award doctoral degrees in education.
- Single doctoral (other field) (S-Doc/Other) only award doctoral degrees in a single non-education field.
- Comprehensive doctoral with medical/veterinary (CompDoc/MedVet) (a) award doctorates in the humanities, social sciences, and STEM fields, (b) graduate or professional degrees in one or more professional fields, and (c) award medical or veterinary doctoral degrees.
- Comprehensive doctoral (no medical/veterinary) (CompDoc/NMedVet) (a) award doctorates in the humanities, social sciences, and STEM fields, (b) graduate or professional degrees in one or more professional fields, and (c) do not award medical or veterinary doctoral degrees.
- Doctoral, humanities/social sciences dominant (Doc/HSS) award most of their doctorates in the humanities and social sciences.
- Doctoral, STEM dominant (Doc/STEM) award most of their doctorates in STEM fields.
- Doctoral, professional dominant (Doc/Prof) award most of their doctorates are awarded in professional fields other than engineering.
Read more about this topic: Carnegie Classification Of Institutions Of Higher Education, Graduate Instructional Program
Other articles related to "degree, doctoral degree programs, programs, degrees":
... themselves underlie self-similar wave structures of increasing size or higher degree ... signals that the movement of the wave one degree higher is upward ... according to the five and three-wave structure which it underlies one degree higher ...
... written his master thesis, nor passed the university final exams and therefore had no master degree ...
... Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Public Policy Graduate Certificate programs include Disaster Management Nonprofit Management Planning and Economic ...
... a student must have obtained a 3-year Swedish degree at the basic level or a corresponding degree from another country or some corresponding qualification ... The degrees that can be obtained at the advanced level are Degree of Master (One year) (magisterexamen), 1 year, 60 higher education credits Degree of Master (Two ... The Degree of Master (Two years), masterexamen, is a new degree that is intended to be closely linked to continuing education at the graduate level ...
... He advanced to first degree black belt (shodan) rank in three months, fourth degree (yondan) ranking in two years, and sixth degree (rokudan) in fourteen years ...
Famous quotes containing the words programs and/or degree:
“There is a delicate balance of putting yourself last and not being a doormat and thinking of yourself first and not coming off as selfish, arrogant, or bossy. We spend the majority of our lives attempting to perfect this balance. When we are successful, we have many close, healthy relationships. When we are unsuccessful, we suffer the natural consequences of damaged and sometimes broken relationships. Children are just beginning their journey on this important life lesson.”
—Cindy L. Teachey. Building Lifelong RelationshipsSchool Age Programs at Work, Child Care Exchange (January 1994)
“O, when degree is shaked,
Which is the ladder of all high designs,
The enterprise is sick. How could communities,
Degrees in schools, and brotherhoods in cities,
Peaceful commerce from dividable shores,
The primogeniture and due of birth,
Prerogative of age, crowns, scepters, laurels,
But by degree stand in authentic place?
Take but degree away, untune that string,
And hark what discord follows. Each thing meets
In mere oppugnancy.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)