Canary may refer to:
- Atlantic Canary (Serinus canaria), a small wild bird
- Domestic Canary, a small pet or aviary bird, also responsible for the "canary yellow" color term
- Canary (film), a 2009 independent film
- Canary (anime)
- The Canary (short story), a 1923 short story by Katherine Mansfield
- The Canary (magazine), a literary magazine
- Canary, County Armagh, see List of townlands in County Armagh
- The Canaries, players for or supporters of Norwich City F.C.
- Canary, a game by Nitrome Limited
- Kedah FA, a Malaysian professional football association team nicknamed "the Canaries"
Other articles related to "canary":
... wine imported from mainland Spain or the Canary Islands ... There was sack of different origins such as Canary sack from the Canary Islands, Malaga sack from Málaga, Palm sack from Palma de Mallorca, and Sherris sack from Jerez de la ...
... club from the city of Santa Cruz de La Palma, on the island of La Palma (Canary Islands) ... was founded in 1922 and currently plays in the Canary group of the Tercera División – Group 12 of Spain ... more shares in the Tercera División – Group 12 of the Canary Islands and the only one in Spain he has played every season in the Tercera División with a current ...
... Canary is an American independent film directed by Alejandro Adams and produced by Adams with Marya Murphy ... Shot in a style similar to Dogme 95, Canary is an intentionally genre-ambiguous science fiction, thriller and drama with comic elements ...
... in 1989 for the show's 25th anniversary playing Steve as a ghost) and David Canary from 1981 to 1983 ... During the six-year gap between Reinholt and Canary, Steve was presumed dead in a helicopter crash in Australia ... When David Canary assumed the role, it was explained that Steve had plastic surgery on his face but had amnesia all those years until he returned to Bay City (the fictional town Another World was set in) ...
... Shy Crazy Lolita Canary is a winged heroine in a Japanese schoolgirl uniform, and is physically small enough to fit in someone's hand ... (Always "Sumimasen" - "Excuse me") similar to that possessed by Black Canary except that it appears to be a modulated mixture of multiple voices ...
Famous quotes containing the word canary:
“Cruelty is a mystery, and the waste of pain. But if we describe a word to compass these things, a world that is a long, brute game, then we bump against another mystery: the inrush of power and delight, the canary that sings on the skull.”
—Annie Dillard (b. 1945)