Common degrees are as follows.
- Associate's degree: AA, AAB, ABA, AS
- Bachelor's Degrees: BA, BS, BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), BBus (Bachelor of Business), BComm, BSBA, BAcc, BABA, BBS, BMOS and BBusSc (Bachelor of Business Science)
- Master's Degrees: MBA, MBM, Master of Management, MAcc, MMR, MSMR, MPA, MISM, MSM, MHA, MSF, MSc, MST, MMS, EMBA and MComm. At Oxford and Cambridge business schools an MPhil, or Master of Philosophy, is awarded in place of an MA or MSc.
- Post Graduate: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Business Management, Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management
- Doctoral Degrees: Ph.D., DBA, DHA, DM, Doctor of Commerce (DCOM), FPM, PhD in Management or Business Doctorate (Doctor of Philosophy), Doctor of Professional Studies (DPS)
Read more about this topic: Business School
Other articles related to "degrees, degree":
... A number of professional degrees are available only for graduate entry ... These degrees are at a Masters level according to the Australian Qualification Framework, but are named "masters" or "doctorate" following the practice in North America ... The professional degrees are Juris Doctor Doctor of Medicine Doctor of Dental Surgery Doctor of Optometry Doctor of Physiotherapy Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Master ...
... The average annual temperature is sixty degrees ... On average, sixty six days annually are above ninety degrees and twenty five days annually have a temperature of twenty degrees or lower ...
... University is only responsible for conducting the bachelors degree examination and conferring bachelor's degrees to students ... University himself offers postgraduate degrees (M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Phil) to the students and it also offers Ph.D degrees to the students of their own department as well as ...
... The school offers Bachelor of Music (B.M.) degrees, Master of Arts (M.A.) degrees, Master of Music (M.M.) degrees, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees, and Doctor of Musical Arts (D.M.A.) degrees in many musical ...
... These bitboards rotate the bitboard positions by 90 degrees, 45 degrees, and/or 315 degrees ... By rotating the bitboard 90 degrees, rook attacks across a file can be examined the same way ... Adding bitboards rotated 45 degrees and 315 degrees produces bitboards in which the diagonals are easy to examine ...
Famous quotes containing the word degrees:
“Complete courage and absolute cowardice are extremes that very few men fall into. The vast middle space contains all the intermediate kinds and degrees of courage; and these differ as much from one another as mens faces or their humors do.”
—François, Duc De La Rochefoucauld (16131680)
“Gradually we come to admit that Shakespeare understands a greater extent and variety of human life than Dante; but that Dante understands deeper degrees of degradation and higher degrees of exaltation.”
—T.S. (Thomas Stearns)
“Pure Spirit, one hundred degrees proofthats a drink that only the most hardened contemplation-guzzlers indulge in. Bodhisattvas dilute their Nirvana with equal parts of love and work.”
—Aldous Huxley (18941963)