Burns may refer to:
- Burn, an injury (plural)
- Robert Burns, poet
- Burns (surname), includes list of people and characters
- Burns London, a British guitar maker
- Burns, Colorado, unincorporated community in Eagle County
- Burns, Kansas, town in Marion County
- Burns, New York, town in Allegany County
- Burns, Oregon, town in Harney County
- Burns, Tennessee, town in Dickson County
- Burns, Wisconsin, town in La Crosse County
- Burns (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Burns, Wyoming, town in Laramie County
- USS Burns (DD-171), a United States Navy destroyer in commission from 1919 to 1930
- USS Burns (DD-588), a United States Navy destroyer in commission from 1943 to 1946
- USS W. W. Burns (1861), a schooner acquired by the United States Navy in 1861
- H.B. Burns Memorial Building, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D.C.
Other articles related to "burns":
... Burns is located at 39°52′24″N 106°52′55″W / 39.87333°N 106.88194°W / 39.87333 -106.88194 (39.873385,-106.881866) ...
... Marjorie "Marge" Burns (July 13, 1925 – June 3, 2009) was an American and former collegiate and professional golfer ... A graduate of Woman's College UNC in 1948, Burns went on to win the North Carolina Amateur Championship an unprecedented ten times and won the Teague ...
... Burns Beach is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located 34 kilometres (21 mi) north of Perth's central business district at the northern fringe of the City ... Burns Beach has managed to maintain much of its original character as a small coastal village even with its loss of isolation, and the beach is popular among hang gliding enthusiasts ...
... Jamie Daniel Burns (born 6 March 1984 in Blackpool, Lancashire) is an English professional footballer who played in midfield for Morecambe, whom he ... At Blackpool, Burns scored four goals with strikes against Boreham Wood in the FA Cup, MK Dons in the league and a brace against Huddersfield Town in the Football League Trophy ...
... In the episode, Mr Burns is jealous of megastore owner Arthur Fortune, who is beloved by the people of Springfield ... In order to win the people's love, Burns gathers the help of Homer Simpson, Professor Frink and Groundskeeper Willie to capture the Loch Ness monster ... was pitched by the Simpsons writing staff, who wanted to make an episode in which Mr Burns becomes a "thrillionaire," a millionaire who goes on thrilling adventures ...
Famous quotes containing the word burns:
“My hearts in the Highlands, my heart is not here;
My hearts in the Highlands a-chasing the deer;
Chasing the wild deer, and following the roe:
My hearts in the Highlands, wherever I go.”
—Robert Burns (17591796)
“It burns the thing
inside it. And that thing
—Imamu Amiri Baraka (b. 1934)
“Whats done we partly may compute,
But know not whats resisted.”
—Robert Burns (17591796)