- "Bring It On" (Godsmack song), from the 2006 album Madden NFL 06:Soundtrack
- "Bring It On" (Hard-Fi song), from the 2011 album Killer Sounds
- "Bring It On", a 1993 song on the Geto Boys album Till Death Do Us Part
- "Bring It On", by Seal from the 1994 album Seal
- "Bring It On", a 1996 song by Jay-Z from the album Reasonable Doubt
- "Bring It On", a 1997 single by Lynyrd Skynyrd from the album Twenty
- "Bring It On", a 1997 song by the Jungle Brothers from the album Raw Deluxe
- "Bring It On", a 1998 single by N'Dea Davenport
- "Bring It On", by Gomez from their 1999 album Liquid Skin
- "Bring It On", a 2000 song by Billie Piper from the album Walk of Life
- "Bring It On", by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds from the 2003 album Nocturama
- "Bring It On", a 2007 single by Goose
- "Bring It On", by Daddy Yankee from the 2007 album El Cartel: The Big Boss
- "Bring It On", a 2007 single by Lenny Kravitz from the album It Is Time for a Love Revolution
- "Bring It On", a 2009 single by The Chipmunks from the album Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- "Bring It On" (Alistair Griffin song), a 2004 single by Alistair Griffin
Read more about this topic: Bring It On (song)
Other articles related to "music":
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... for LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen Angel in 2000 ...
... Main article Culture of Libya Further information Music of Libya and Libyan literature Libya is culturally similar to its neighboring Maghrebian states ... of folk culture is still alive and well, with troupes performing music and dance at frequent festivals, both in Libya and abroad ... of TV stations air various styles of traditional Libyan music ...
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual—to ... In some instances, the client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the client and therapist ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical handicaps, sensory impairments, developmental disabilities ...
... has largely replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... While the types of basslines performed by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music anchoring the harmonic framework and ... The bass guitar is used in many styles of music including rock, metal, pop, punk rock, country, reggae, gospel, blues, and jazz ...
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms. 1970s, Nairobi became the prominent centre for East and Central African music ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“The music in my heart I bore,
Long after it was heard no more.”
—William Wordsworth (17701850)
“We often love to think now of the life of men on beaches,at least in midsummer, when the weather is serene; their sunny lives on the sand, amid the beach-grass and bayberries, their companion a cow, their wealth a jag of driftwood or a few beach plums, and their music the surf and the peep of the beech-bird.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Your remark that clams will lie quiet if music be played to them, was superfluousentirely superfluous.”
—Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (18351910)