- "Bring It On" (Godsmack song), from the 2006 album Madden NFL 06:Soundtrack
- "Bring It On" (Hard-Fi song), from the 2011 album Killer Sounds
- "Bring It On", a 1993 song on the Geto Boys album Till Death Do Us Part
- "Bring It On", by Seal from the 1994 album Seal
- "Bring It On", a 1996 song by Jay-Z from the album Reasonable Doubt
- "Bring It On", a 1997 single by Lynyrd Skynyrd from the album Twenty
- "Bring It On", a 1997 song by the Jungle Brothers from the album Raw Deluxe
- "Bring It On", a 1998 single by N'Dea Davenport
- "Bring It On", by Gomez from their 1999 album Liquid Skin
- "Bring It On", a 2000 song by Billie Piper from the album Walk of Life
- "Bring It On", by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds from the 2003 album Nocturama
- "Bring It On", a 2007 single by Goose
- "Bring It On", by Daddy Yankee from the 2007 album El Cartel: The Big Boss
- "Bring It On", a 2007 single by Lenny Kravitz from the album It Is Time for a Love Revolution
- "Bring It On", a 2009 single by The Chipmunks from the album Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- "Bring It On" (Alistair Griffin song), a 2004 single by Alistair Griffin
Read more about this topic: Bring It On (song)
Other articles related to "music":
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms ... the 1970s, Nairobi became the prominent centre for East and Central African music ...
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... seven Emmy nominations for LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen Angel in 2000 ...
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual—to help clients to ... client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the client and therapist ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical handicaps, sensory impairments, developmental ...
... Since the 1960s, the bass guitar has largely replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... performed by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music anchoring the harmonic framework and laying down the beat ... The bass guitar is used in many styles of music including rock, metal, pop, punk rock, country, reggae, gospel, blues, and jazz ...
... Main article Culture of Libya Further information Music of Libya and Libyan literature Libya is culturally similar to its neighboring Maghrebian states ... alive and well, with troupes performing music and dance at frequent festivals, both in Libya and abroad ... A number of TV stations air various styles of traditional Libyan music ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“It is from the blues that all that may be called American music derives its most distinctive character.”
—James Weldon Johnson (18711938)
“I believe that water is the only drink for a wise man: wine is not so noble a liquor; and think of dashing the hopes of a morning with a cup of warm coffee, or of an evening with a dish of tea! Ah, how low I fall when I am tempted by them! Even music may be intoxicating. Such apparently slight causes destroyed Greece and Rome, and will destroy England and America.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society where none intrudes
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but nature more,”
—George Gordon Noel Byron (17881824)