Blue eyes may refer to:
- Blue eye color
- Blue-eyes or Pseudomugilidae, a family of fish
- Blue Eyes (manga), a hentai manga by Tohru Nishimaki
- Blue Eyes White Dragon, a fictional monster from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe
- Blueeyes Productions, an Icelandic film production company
- Blue Eyes, a character in the comics series Sin City
- "Blue Eyes" (Elton John song)
- "Blue Eyes", a song by Cary Brothers from the Garden State film soundtrack album
- "Blue Eyes", a song by the International Submarine Band from Safe at Home
- "Blue Eyes", a song by Mika from The Boy Who Knew Too Much
- "Blue Eyes", a song by Within Temptation, a B-side of the single "What Have You Done"
- "Blue Eyes", a song by Gary Numan/Tubeway Army, a B-side of the single "Bombers"
- "Blue Eyes", a jazz album by Miki Matsubara
Other articles related to "blue eyes, blue, eyes":
... Ol' Blue Eyes Is Back is a 1973 album by the American singer Frank Sinatra ... retirement with the appropriately titled Ol’ Blue Eyes Is Back ... Koch Ol' Blue Eyes Is Back was a glowing success made all the more memorable by a special appearance from Gene Kelly who had first co-starred with Sinatra 30 years ...
... Kate has long blonde hair and watery blue eyes ... He has blonde hair and ocean blue eyes just like Kate ...
... as in the manga, his hair has a red highlight and bright blue eyes, and in the anime his hair is a dull blue highlight and his eyes are a similar ... While she has brown hair and green eyes in the manga and both of the Flame of Recca video games, she has red violet hair and blue eyes in the anime series ... she looks exactly like his sister, Mifuyu Mikagami, who was murdered in front of his eyes when he was young ...
... Polly Peacock - brown eyes, dark hair, and doesn't smile Samantha Scarlet - brown eyes, dark hair, and smiles Wendy White - blue eyes, light hair, and doesn't smile Mortimer Mustard ...
... There are several sources for a white cat to have blue eyes ... one of a pointed cat (also referred to as a Siamese pattern), the blue eyes may come from the genetics of the pointed gene ... misconception is that all white cats with blue eyes are deaf ...
Famous quotes containing the words eyes and/or blue:
“Yet, haply, in some lull of life,
Some Truce of God which breaks its strife,
The worldlings eyes shall gather dew,
Dreaming in throngful city ways
Of winter joys his boyhood knew;
And dear and early friendsthe few”
—John Greenleaf Whittier (18071892)
“Two wooden tubs of blue hydrangeas stand at the foot of the stone steps.
The sky is a blue gum streaked with rose. The trees are black.
The grackles crack their throats of bone in the smooth air.
Moisture and heat have swollen the garden into a slum of bloom.
Pardie! Summer is like a fat beast, sleepy in mildew....”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)