Black Belt may refer to:
- Black belt (martial arts), an indication of attainment of a high rank of skill in martial arts
- Black Belt (magazine), a magazine covering martial arts news, technique, and notable individuals
- Black Belt (U.S. region), a geographic and socio-political region in the South of the United States of America
- Black Belt (region of Alabama), a geographic and socio-political region of Alabama
- Black Belt (region of Chicago), a historical region in Chicago, Illinois, in the South Side area
- Black Belt Jones, a 1974 action film
- Black Belt (film), a 2007 film, also known as Kuro-obi
- Black Belt (video game), game for Sega Master System based on the anime Fist of the North Star
- Black Belt (8-bit Theatre), a character in the webcomic 8-bit Theatre
Other articles related to "black belt, belt, black":
... Cho Dan Bo, which translates to First Degree Candidate, is the rank directly under black belt in Korean martial arts (i.e ... In traditional Korean culture Cho Dan Bo was a black belt with a white stripe to signify the advent of black belt with the stripe removed which then became ... In Tang Soo Do the belt appears as a midnight blue belt ...
... He earned a black belt from Parker and went on to earn a black belt in judo as well ... Martial Arts" and cover shots with numerous feature articles in Inside Kung Fu, Black Belt Magazine, Martial Arts Training, Inside Karate, Australian Fighting Arts, and many ...
... She has a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, 2nd degree black belt in Hapkido, and a black belt in Kigumdo (Korean swords) ...
2007 Black Belt -97 kg 3rd place 2006 Black Belt -97 kg 3rd place 2005 Black Belt -97 kg 3rd place 2004 Black Belt -97 kg 2nd Place 2003 Black Belt -91 kg 3rd place 2001 Black Belt Open Weight 3rd place Black ...
... Sensei Lee received his black-belt directly from Kudo's founder Master Azuma ... February 2008, Lee Hasdell became the first Kudo (also known as Daido Juku) black belt in the UK, under Master Azuma. 2008, Lee Hasdell achieved his second Kudo black belt ...
Famous quotes containing the words belt and/or black:
“Names on a list, whose faces I do not recall
But they are gone to early death, who late in school
Distinguished the belt feed lever from the belt holding pawl.”
—Richard Eberhart (b. 1904)
“I respect the ways of old folks, but the blood of a rooster or a goat cannot turn the seasons, change the course of the clouds and fill them up with water like bladders. The other night, at the ceremony for Legba, I danced and sang my fill: I am a black man, no? and I enjoyed it like a true Negro should. When the drums beat, I feel it in the pit of my stomach, I feel the itch in my hips and up and down my legs, I have got to join the party. But that is all.”
—Jacques Roumain (19071945)