Notable Alumni and Professors
Several notable professors and pupils are associated with the Bežigrad Grammar School.
- Lavo Čermelj, physicist, publicist and political activist
- Edvard Kocbek, poet and political activist
- Dragotin Lončar, historian
- Barbara Brezigar, politician and jurist
- Stane Dolanc, Yugoslav Communist official and politician
- Toussaint Hočevar, historian and economist
- Sara Isaković, swimmer, Olympic medalist
- Taja Kramberger, poet and historian
- Katarina Kresal, politician
- Ljubo Sirc, economist
- Uroš Slokar, basketball player
- Bojan Štih, stage director, literary critic and essayist
- Slavoj Žižek, philosopher
Read more about this topic: Bežigrad Grammar School
Other articles related to "notable, notable alumni and, alumni, notable alumni":
... Notable faculty emeriti include Eugene Peterson, Maxine Hancock, Gordon Fee, J.I ... For a more complete list of notable alumni and faculty, see List of Regent College alumni and faculty ...
... IMA alumni have led and fought in every conflict in which the Indian Army has been called upon to render service since the academy was established ... Numerous alumni have earned laurels, made the ultimate sacrifice and been honoured with gallantry awards. 71 Military Crosses were awarded to IMA Alumni during that war, and over 200 alumni were killed in action ...
... Cattolica del Sacro Cuore people Cattolica has produced alumni distinguished in their respective fields ... Vecchioni gymnast Igor Cassina and among its young alumni the internet entrepreneur Augusto Marietti ...
... College of Business has many notable alumni that have excelled in academia, business, and politics ... Alumni are denoted by their area of study accountancy (Accy), business administration (BAdm), finance (Fin), or general/unassigned (Gen) ...
... role of the "BB" is to mentor, advise and service as a liaison between student members and alumni ... Alumni Board of Trustees – The Alumni Board of Trustees ("ABT") is to lead, supervise and advise the chapter ...
Famous quotes containing the words professors and/or notable:
“Dilettantes appreciate the work, professors the master at the same time.”
—Franz Grillparzer (17911872)
“a notable prince that was called King John;
And he ruled England with main and with might,
For he did great wrong, and maintained little right.”
—Unknown. King John and the Abbot of Canterbury (l. 24)