- Jimmy Clanton: 1950s & 60s swamp pop and R&B musician
- Jay Dardenne (Class of 1972): former Louisiana secretary of state and state senator, current Louisiana Lieutenant Governor.
- Mike Futrell (Class of 1978): Louisiana state representative, lawyer
- Ron Gomez (Class of 1952): Louisiana state representative, journalist, and author
- Bobby Jindal (Class of 1988): former U.S. Congressman and current Louisiana Governor
- Dalton Jones, Former MLB player (Boston Red Sox, Detroit Tigers, Texas Rangers)
- Karey Kirkpatrick: Screen writer of Chicken Run, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and Over the Hedge.
- Wayne Kirkpatrick: Grammy-winning songwriter of "Change the World"
- Zack Kopplin: Science advocate
- Bob Pettit: NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player (Inducted 1970)
- Johnny Ramistella a.k.a. Johnny Rivers: 1950s & 60s rock & roll musician
- Jim Taylor: NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame Player (Inducted 1976)
Chris Arnold: Widely regarded as the worlds foremost karate master.
Read more about this topic: Baton Rouge Magnet High School
Other articles related to "notable alumni, alumni":
... Polytechnic Institute of New York University has more than 44,000 alumni throughout the United States and in 55 countries around the world ... NYU-Poly's alumni include inventors, scientists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians, country presidents, university presidents and academic leaders among others ... Engineers and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), are alumni ...
Famous quotes containing the word notable:
“Every notable advance in technique or organization has to be paid for, and in most cases the debit is more or less equivalent to the credit. Except of course when its more than equivalent, as it has been with universal education, for example, or wireless, or these damned aeroplanes. In which case, of course, your progress is a step backwards and downwards.”
—Aldous Huxley (18941963)